TPSC FULL FORM
Tripura Public Service Commission
TPSC Application Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
TPSC Has released The Notification For Agriculture Officer Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 60
- Qualification : Bachelors Degree
- Age Limit : 40 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs.10,230 to 34,800/-
- Last Date : 09th January 2023
- Location : Tripura
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 09th December 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 09th January 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website. |
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr 1, Group B Gazetted under the Department of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare||The TPSC Agriculture Officer Selection Process will comprise of two successive stages viz.|
Written Examination – 180 Marks
Interview/ Personality Test – 20 Marks
|PSC Jobs||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Category||Number of Posts|
|Total Count||60 Posts|
- A Bachelors Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized University/ Institution can apply for the TPSC Agriculture Officer Job Openings.
- The candidate’s age must be 40 years as on 9th January 2023. Kindly, check the official notification to get the upper age limit information.
- The selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.10,230 to 34,800/- with GP Rs.4,800 and pay level 13 of Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018.
- Group B Gazetted Posts: Rs.350 only for the General Candidates and Rs.250 only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped candidates.
- SC/ ST candidates of other states (not recognized by the Tripura Govt.): Candidates should apply for the unreserved vacancy as general candidates along with the recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. The recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the TPSC Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official TPSC website http://tpsc.nic.in.
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu.
- Search for the Agriculture Officer Job Notification and click on it.
- Download and View the TPSC Agriculture Officer job notification.
- Verify your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the registration/ Application form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Take the print out of your application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying..
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.