TPSC FULL FORM
Tripura Public Service Commission
TPSC Application Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
TPSC Has released The Notification For Junior Engineer Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 200
- Qualification : Degree, Diploma
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs.34,700 – 47,600/-
- Last Date : 26th December, 2022
- Location : Tripura
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 26th November, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 26th December, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website. |
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Junior Engineer, TES, Gr-V(A) Degree (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Group-B, |
TES Gr-V(B), Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B), Diploma (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Group-C
|Preliminary Examination, Main (written) Examination, Interview-Personality Test|
|PSC Jobs||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Degree – Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V (A), Civil||88 (PH-04)|
|2.||Degree – Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V (A), Mechanical||06|
|3.||Degree – Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V (A), Electrical||06|
|4.||Diploma – Junior Engineers, TES, Gr.-V (B), Civil||88 (PH-04)|
|5.||Diploma – Junior Engineers, TES, Gr-V (B), Mechanical||06|
|6.||Diploma – Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V (B), Electrical||06|
- Junior Engineer, Grade-V(A) Degree – candidate must have at least a Degree in an appropriate branch of engineering
- Junior Engineer, Grade-V(B), Diploma – candidate must have a Diploma in an appropriate branch of engineering
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||Applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.|
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Junior Engineer, Grade-V(A) Degree||Pay of Rs.47,600/- pay matrix’s Cell -1 of Level-13|
|Junior Engineer, Grade-V(B), Diploma||Pay of Rs.34,700/- pay matrix’s Cell-1 of Level-10|
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for TPSC recruitment 2022. The fee details may vary by caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
For Gazetted Posts
|General Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ ST/ BPL Card Holders/ PH Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment: Online
For Non-Gazetted Posts
|General Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ ST/ BPL Card Holders/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of Payment: Online
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the TPSC Online Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official TPSC website http://tpsc.nic.in.
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu.
- Search for the JE Job Notification and click on it.
- Download and View the TPSC Junior Engineer job notification.
- Verify your eligibility and go further.
- Click on the registration/ Application form.
- Provide all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Take the print out of your application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying..
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.