TNPSC FULL FORM
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
In Short, TNPSC Has released The Notification For Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 217
- Qualification : Any Degree, Any PG, B.Sc, BCA
- Pay Scale : Rs.19,500 – 75,900/-
- Age Limit : 32 Years
- Last Date : 14th October, 2022
- Location : Tamil Nadu
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 15th September, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 14th October, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Any Degree, Any PG, B.Sc, BCA|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 217 Vacancies Are Available||32 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computor, Statistical Compiler||Rs.19,500 – 75,900/-|
TNPSC has approximately released 217 vacancies for the Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam 2022 examination. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the post name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Statistical Investigator||211|
1. Assistant Statistical Investigator
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Economics / Computer Applications with Statistics Or
- Any Graduate Degree along with Post Graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics.
2. Statistical Compiler
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Statistics.
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Statistics. or
- A Degree in Bio Statistics.
Candidates who apply for the TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs,|
BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute
Widows of all categories.
|No maximum age limit|
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not|
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability: Eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
- Ex-Servicemen: The maximum age limit is 50 years.
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary as per the Tamil Nadu Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Statistical Investigator||Rs.20,600 – 75,900/-|
|2||Computor||Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-|
|3||Statistical Compiler||Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-|
Applications must be submitted online. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Online Application – Start Date||15/09/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||14/10/2022|
|Application Correction Window||19/10/2022 – 12.01 AM to|
21/10/2022 – 11.59 PM
|Date of Examination (Paper-I)||29/01/2023 (09.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M)|
|Date of Examination (Paper-II)||29/01/2023 (02.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M)|
Candidates can check the exam structure in the below table. The written exam will be conducted in two phases Paper-I and Paper-II. The questions will of objective type.
|Written Exam||Paper-I: Subject paper||300 Marks|
Registration / Examination fee should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. Registration fee and Examination Fee are given below.
|3||SC / ST / Destitute Widow / PWD||Fee Exemption|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 15/09/2022 to 14/10/2022.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.