TNPSC FULL FORM
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
In Short, TNPSC Has released The Notification For Group 3. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 15
- Qualification : 10th, 12th
- Pay Scale : Rs.20,600 – 75,900/-
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 Years
- Last Date : 14th October, 2022
- Location : Tamil Nadu
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 15th September, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 14th October, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 15 Vacancies Are Available||18 to 37 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Group 3||Rs.20,600 – 75,900/-|
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Group 3 2022 examination is approximately 15 Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the post name, category name and the number of vacancies.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
1. Junior Inspector
- SC / ST / MBC / DC / BC: SSLC or Certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority.
- Others: Passed the Pre-University or Higher Secondary Examination (12th).
2. Store-Keeper, Grade-II
- Candidates must have Passed the Pre-University or Higher Secondary Examination (12th).
Candidates who apply for the Group 3 post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No.||Category||Age Limit|
|1.||SC / SC (Arunthathiyars) / ST and Destitute Widows of all Castes||18 to 37 Years|
|2.||Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Backward Classes Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims)||18 to 34 Years|
|3.||‘Others’ [i.e., candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||18 to 32 Years|
|S.No.||Category of Applicants||Age Limit|
|1||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars) / Scheduled Tribes / Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Backward Classes Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims)||18 to No Maximum Age Limit|
|2.||‘Others’ [i.e., candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||32 Years|
Candidates selected for the TNPSC Group 3 posts will get a monthly salary as per the Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Inspector||Rs.20,600 – 75,900/-|
|2||Store-Keeper, Grade-II||Rs.20,600 – 75,900/-|
Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application online on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Date of Notification||15/09/2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||14/10/2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||From 19/10/2022 12.01 A.M.||To 21/10/2022 11.59 P.M.|
|Last Date for submitting NOC and copy of Certificate from Appointing Authority||06/12/2022|
|Date and Time of Written Examination|
|Single Paper||28/01/2022||09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
Registration / Examination fee should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. Registration fee and Examination Fee are given below.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Registration Fee||Mains Examination Fee|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 15/09/2022 to 14/10/2022.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.