TNPSC FULL FORM
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
In Short, TNPSC Has released The Notification For Forest Apprentice. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 10
- Qualification : Any Degree
- Pay Scale : Rs.37,700 – Rs.1,38,500/-
- Age Limit : 18 years – 32 years
- Last Date : 06th September, 2022
- Location : Tamil Nadu
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 08th August, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 06th September, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|The selection will be done through the following stages:|
|Total 10 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 18 Years|
Max : 32 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Forest Apprentice||Rs.37,700 – Rs.1,38,500/-|
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Forest Apprentice 2022 examination is approximately 10 Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the Exam name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Forest Apprentice||Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service (008)||10|
1. Forest Apprentice
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or its equivalent degree of any University recognised by UGC OR
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent degree from any recognised University in any one of the following subjects
- 1. Agriculture
2. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
5. Computer Applications/Computer Science
6. Engineering (All Engineering subjects
including Agricultural Engineering)
7. Environmental Science
10. Marine Biology
14. Wildlife Biology
Candidates who apply for the Forest Apprentice posts must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1||“Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all castes]||18 years||32 years|
|2||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes
(Arunthathiyar), Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities,
(Other than Backward Class Muslim),
(Irrespective of caste)
Candidates selected for the TNPSC Forest Officer posts will get a monthly salary as per the Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Forest Apprentice||Rs.37,700 – Rs.1,38,500/-|
Applications must be submitted online only. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Date of Notification||08/08/2022|
|Last date for Submission of Online application||06/09/2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||From 11/09/2022 – 12.01 AM||To 13/09/2022 – 11.59 PM|
|Date and Time of Written Examination|
|Paper-I||03/12/2022||09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Paper-II & Paper-III||13/12/2022||02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
Registration / Examination fee should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. One Time Registration fee and Examination Fee are given below.
|S. No||Examination Fee||Registration Fee|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 08/08/2022 to 06/09/2022.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.