TNPSC FULL FORM
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
TNPSC Application Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
TNPSC Has released The Notification For Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 731
- Qualification : B.V.Sc, Degree
- Pay Scale : Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/-
- Age Limit : 32 years
- Last Date : 17th December 2022
- Location : Tamil Nadu
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Date of Notification : 18th November 2022|
Last Date To Apply : 17th December 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||CBT, Interview|
|Government Jobs||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||731 Posts|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualifications|
|1.||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||
Candidates should check the age limit (as of 1st July 2022)
1. SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/ DCs, BC (OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all categories – No Maximum Age limit
2. ‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC (OBCM)s, and BCMs] – 32 years
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/- (Level 22 Revised scale)|
- Registration Fee of Rs.150: For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms). No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- Examination Fee of Rs.200: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
|Date of Notification||18th November 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||17th December 2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||From 22nd December 2022 at 12:01 A.M to 24th December 2022 at 11:59 P.M|
|Date of examination (Computer Based Test) – Paper I, II||15th March 2023|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.