Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020
Every year, SSC and Central Police Organisation (CPO) conducts SSC CPO SI Exam 2020 for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector(SI) (Ground Duty)in CAPFs. Last year, SSC had cancelled the vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
DATES FOR SSC CPO
Submission of online applications: 17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020
Last date and time for receipt of applications:16-07-2020 (23:30)
for making online fee payment final date : 18-07-2020 (23:30)
final date for generation of offline Challan : 20-07-2020 (23:30)
for payment through Challan last date (during working hours of Bank) : 22-07-2020
Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
VACANCIES FOR SSC CPO
AGE LIMIT FOR SSC CPO EXAM
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e.
Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001)
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit prescribed under Para 5.1 above and category codes for claiming age relaxation will be as follows:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR SSC CPO
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on01-01-2021will also be eligible.
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission in Computer Base Examinations.
- PET/ PST and Medical Examinations will be required to produce all relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets/ Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate as proof
- of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before01-01-2021 failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission.
- The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
- It is reiterated that the result of site educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University by the crucial cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical
Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SSC CPO
Applications required in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. ssc.nic.in.
|MALE (general/open)||100 Rs|
|WOMEN (of all category)||NIL|
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa,master card, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI.
- May make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 22-07-2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 20-07-2020 (2330Hours).
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR SSC CPO
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
Details of these Papers/ Tests is as follows:
Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type . however, There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
INDICATIVE SYLLABUS FOR COMPUTER BASED MODE EXAMINATION
PAPER I :
- General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness. Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Comprehension.
PAPER II :
- English Language and Comprehension.
RELATED EXAMS OF SSC
FOR MORE SSC EXAMINATIONS DO VISIT THE FOLLOWING SITES
FCI SSC EXAMINATION, 2020 CLICK HERE
CHSL SSC EXAMINATION 2020 : CLICK HERE
JHT SSC EXAMINATION 2020 : CLICK HERE
SSC CGL TIER-2 EXAMINATION 2020 : CLICK HERE
ALSO, FOR MORE GOVERMENT EXAMINATION INFO DO VISIT THE WEBSITE sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPERATIONS;)