South Eastern Railway LOGO
SECR FULL FORM
South Eastern Railway
South Eastern Railway Technical Associate Recruitment 2022
In view of exigencies of railway services, it has been decided to engage 17 (seventeen) Junior Technical Associates (15 for Civil Engineering Construction; 02 for Electrical Construction;) on contract basis for work related to various construction activities, involving Civil, Electrical and Signal & Telecommunication, falling under the administrative jurisdiction of Chief Administrative Officer/Construction/South Eastern Railway. Details of Job Description for each of the wings are indicated in Annexure-I of the instant notification.
In Short, South Eastern Railway Has released The Notification For Junior Technical Associates. Which Has :
- 17 Vacancies Available
- Qualification is B.E (Civil/ Electrical)
- Age limit 18-30 years
- Pay Scale Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 + Allowances
- Last Date To Apply is 18th July, 2022
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date To Apply Online : 18th July, 2022||Candidates are required to send their application forms via Speed Post/ Courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|QUALIFICATION||DURATION OF ENGAGEMENT|
|Candidates require B.E (Civil/ Electrical) as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|19th November, 2022|
|Total 17 Vacancies Are Available||18-30 years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Junior Technical Associates||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 + Allowances|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Civil Engineering/ Construction||15 (UR-8, SC-2, |
|2)||Electrical Engineering/ Construction||02 (UR-2, SC-0, |
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Junior Technical Associates||1. Candidates applying for the above post should have either BE or B.Tech in the respective fields, i.e. B.E or B. Tech in Civil Engineering (for Civil Engineering wing of Construction), B.E or B. Tech in Electrical Engineering (for Electrical Engineering wing of Construction)|
2. Candidates must have qualified GATE in the respective fields. GATE score of year 2021 and 2022 only will be considered. If a candidate submits two GATE scores in last two years, i.e. current years, i.e., January, 2022 to date of publication of the notification & previous year i.e. January, 2021 to December, 2021, then higher GATE score out of two shall be considered. However, in case one or more candidates have secured the same GATE percentile, the candidate with older date of birth will be given preference.
The Sr. Personnel Officer (Construction), South Eastern Railway, 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata – 700043
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The candidates will be screened by a Selection Committee and their suitability/competency will be adjudged keeping in view the job requirements.
2) Candidates will have to undergo medical examination (as applicable for direct recruitment for SSE/JE) and will be considered for contract engagement only if they are found medically fit. Medical fitness will be examined by nominated Railway hospitals.
3) Candidates will be given ‘On Job’ training in the fields to make them aware of the working procedures. However, they will not be entrusted with the duties of quality certification, safety certification, and Stores in-charge, certification of measurements in Measurement Book and like. However, they may assist the regular Railway supervisors in these works and in performance of other day to day duties. Detailed duty list will be drawn after the contract is finalized.
4) A fixed monthly amount shall be admissible as remuneration during the contract period. No increment, Dearness Allowance and HRA shall be allowed during the term of contract.
5) Candidates will be paid Daily Allowance when on tour as admissible, at the rate of Rs 500/-.The daily allowance will be paid when a candidate covers a distance of more than 8km from his/her headquarter as per department of expenditure O.M.No19030/1/2017-E.IV dted 10th July 2017.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.