South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 548 Vacancies
South East Central Railway LOGO
South East Central Railway Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
South East Central Railway Has released The Notification For Trade Apprentice Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 548
- Qualification : 10th, 12th, ITI
- Age limit : 15 to 24 years
- Last Date : 03rd June, 2023
- Location : Bilaspur
You Can Also Check :
- VSSC Recruitment 2023
- Railway Job Alerts 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Submit Application : 03rd May, 2023|
Last Date to Submit Application : 03rd June, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Railway Jobs||Merit Basis (based on 10th and ITI marks)|
Document Verification & Medical Examination
|NAME OF POST||ORGANIZATION NAME|
|Trade Apprentice||South East Central Railway|
Candidates can check the vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the division names, trade names and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades.
|Name of Post||Name of Trade||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL||EXSM||PWD|
|Sheet Metal Work||2||0||1||1||0||4||0||0|
- Candidates must have passed 10th exam under 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates must have passed ITI in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 01.07.2023 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice||15 to 24 Years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
- Selected candidates will be given a monthly stipend as per Government Rules.
- There is no application fee for South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can follow the given steps and apply online accordingly.
- Applications must be submitted online through the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the given details.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
- No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to this office.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
Scroll Down For Apply Link
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.