South East Central Railway LOGO
SECR FULL FORM
South East Central Railway
South East Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
South East Central Railway Has released The Notification For Apprentice under The Apprentice Act 1961. Which Has :
- 1044 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10th/ 12th/ ITI
- Age limit 15-24 years
- Stipend as per rules and norms
- Last Date To Apply is 3rd June, 2022
- Location : Nagpur, Maharashtra
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date To Apply Online : 3rd June, 2022||Candidates are required to apply online from the given website (link given below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Qualification Required is 10th/ 12th/ ITI as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|1 Year (check notification)|
|Total 1044 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 15 Years|
Max : 24 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||STIPEND|
|Apprentice under The Apprentice Act 1961||as per rules and norms|
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training. The candidate should possess the required qualification as on date of opening of online notification i.e. 04-05-2022
TRAINING & STIPEND
The training will be regulated according to standards/syllabus issued by Central Apprenticeship Council. The candidates undergoing training will be eligible for stipend as per prescribed rates.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Applications must be submitted online only on the web address (link given below).
2) Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
3) Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training. In other words, the candidates will have no prescriptive right for regular absorption/employment in Railway service on completion of the training (The trained apprentices will not be absorbed directly in Railway services. However, they have been provided with 20% reservation in RRC Recruitment as and when conducted.) as per Railway Board’s existing directive
4) No correspondences regarding engagement will be entertained.
5) CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
6) Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be immediately dismissed without notice at any stage.
7) Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.