SJVN FULL FORM
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited
SJVN Recruitment 2021 Apply for Various Vacancies
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule– ‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). Beginning with a single project and single State operation, the company has a total portfolio of approximately 9000MW and commissioned five projects totalling 2016.5 MW of installed capacity which includes company’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS).
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) Has released The Notification For Field Officer and Jr. Field Engineer and More. Which Has :
- 129 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduation
- Upper age limit is 30 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 60,000 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 24th August, 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 4th August, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 24th August, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|The engaged candidates can be placed anywhere in India or abroad, in any of the functions at Project/Stations or offices of SJVN||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|Candidates require Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduation as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For Field Officer :- Rs. 600/- + 18% GST|
For Jr. Field Engineer/Officer :- Rs. 300/- + 18% GST
SC/ST/PwD Candidates are Extempted
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 129 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 30 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Field Officer|
2) Junior Field Engineer
3) Junior Field Officer
|1) Rs. 60,000/- P.M. Fixed|
2) Rs. 45,000/- P.M. Fixed
3) Rs. 45,000/- P.M. Fixed
|1)||Human Resource||Field Officer||10|
|2)||Finance & Accounts||Field Officer||10|
|3)||Civil||Junior Field Engineer||30|
|4)||Electrical||Junior Field Engineer||25|
|5)||Mechanical||Junior Field Engineer||20|
|6)||Human Resource||Junior Field Officer||15|
|7)||Finance & Accounts||Junior Field Officer||15|
|8)||Official Language||Junior Field Officer||04|
|1)||Human Resource||Field Officer||Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR|
|2)||Finance & Accounts||Field Officer||CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance|
|3)||Civil||Junior Field Engineer||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|4)||Electrical||Junior Field Engineer||Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|5)||Mechanical||Junior Field Engineer||Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|6)||Human Resource||Junior Field Officer||Graduate with one/two-year Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Social Works/ Labor Welfare/ Business Management/ Office Management/ Public Administration|
|7)||Finance & Accounts||Junior Field Officer||Inter-CA or Inter-CMA (Simple Pass) or full time M.Com|
|8)||Official Language||Junior Field Officer||Full time Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a main subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level.|
Desirable – Diploma in Hindi Translation
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting SJVN website (link given below). No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following :
1) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
2) Personal details and educational qualification details
3) Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
4) Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
5) Candidate is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 600/- + GST@18% for the post of Field Officer and Rs. 300/- + GST@18% for the post of Junior Field Engineer/Officer through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. SC/ST/PwD/ are exempted from payment of application fees.
6) Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of fee, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
1) Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for SJVN. Posts of Field Officers are to be filled on All India basis while for Junior Field Engineers/Officers only domiciles of following states are eligible for applying:
Regional basis- Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir and Chandigarh
2) The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement as well as on the website www.sjvn.nic.in. The admission at Interview/document verification stage will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admit Card /Interview Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SJVN. SJVN will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of Personal Interview/ Document Verification.
3) The engagement of candidate is purely temporary in nature & on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years. The contract period may further be extended on yearly basis for 2 more years depending upon the work requirement and performance of the candidates. The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 36 months or on completion of extended period. For all the mentioned posts, candidates should possess prescribed educational qualification which are from an Indian University/Institute recognized by appropriate authority.
4) The contractual engagement will be regulated by Company’s rules and administrative orders that may be enforced from time to time during the period of engagement
5) The candidate engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in SJVN.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.