SIHFW FULL FORM
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare
SIHFW Recruitment 2021 for Various new posts
SIHFW released total 05 new vacancies for the Skill Lab Trainer.
. All the interested candidates should note that :
- 05 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is B.Sc
- Age limit upto 42 years
- Emoluments Of Rs. 13,500/-
- Last Date To Apply is 06th September, 2021
- Location : Haryana
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date : 06th September, 2021 upto 05:00 PM||Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post/ courier to thr given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|PERIOD OF CONTRACT||ELIGIBILITY|
|One Years||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Director, State Institute of Health & Family
Welfare, Opposite Hansraj Public School,
Sector-6, Panchkula, Pin-134109
|Total 05 Vacancies Are Available||upto 42 years |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||EMOLUMENTS|
|Skill Lab Trainer||Rs. 13,500/-|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies||Total|
|1)||Skill Lab Trainer|
Man (General)- 1
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Qualification|
|1)||Skill Lab Trainer|
|(i) B.Sc. (Nursing).|
(ii) Two Years experience from Government/Semi-Government/
recognized/Government approved hospital post B.Sc.
(iii) Registration with Nursing Council.
(iv) Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly
used packages like MS word, Excel, Power point and internet knowledge.
(v) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Emoluments|
|1)||Skill Lab Trainer|
Pay Band- 9300-34800, Grade Pay-4200 and other benefits will be as per
Service-bye-Laws governing the conditions the contractual employees of
State Health Mission, Haryana, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
1) All eligible applicants are required to download application form given at the end of this advertisement and take print of the same on a good quality A4 sized plain paper and fill all the given columns with blue/black ball pen in
2) Candidate should paste his/her recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the application form.
Photograph should be cross signed by the candidate in such a manner that his/her signature partially appears on
the form and partially on the photograph.
3) Incomplete application forms shall be summarily rejected.
4) Completely filled application forms along with copies of all certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificates, certificate of domicile of Haryana and caste certificate (as applicable) duly self attested should be put
in an envelope and name of the post “SKILL LAB TRAINERS” should be super scribed in bold letters.
5) The duly filled application forms along with all the supporting documents should reach at the address “Director, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Opposite Hansraj Public School, Sector-6, Panchkula, Pin-134109” before 06.09.2021 by 5:00 PM.
6) The experience certificate attached should be specifying the type of job responsibilities performed by the candidate.
They should be in readable photostat formats duly attested by the candidate.
7) Unclear and non readable forms will be summarily rejected. In case candidate attaches experience certificate of
NHM they should be accompanied by assigned job responsibilities.
8) The candidate will be informed through e-mails for checking up of original documents or computer test. SIHFW
shall not be responsible for any delay or providing of incorrect or unreadable email ids.
1) The candidate if selected can be posted in any district of Haryana as per the requirement of the department at a later stage, though some posts have been advertised with the name of districts.
2) Relaxation in age for reserved categories will be applicable as per Haryana Government guidelines.
3) The candidature of applicant will be considered purely provisional for all the posts and will be subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. If at any stage either before or after scrutiny/written test/interview, it is found that candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by the candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature for the post shall stand cancelled.
4) Candidates claiming reservation must be bonafide residents of Haryana and produce valid caste certificate in original at the time of interview.
5) Applicants must use the application format prescribed on website only otherwise their application shall be summarily rejected.
6) Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
7) Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail mentioned by the candidate. No separate communication will be entertained. The institute will not be responsible for any incorrect or unreadable email mentioned in the application form.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.