SHKM GMC LOGO
SHKM GMC FULL FORM
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati
SHKM GMC Recruitment 2021 for Various new posts
SHKM GMC released total 21 new vacancies for the Junior Resident. The other details like essential qualification, pay scales, fees, application form & other terms and conditions may be downloaded from institute website www.gmcmewat.ac.in. It is also informed that interested candidates may visit our website on regular basis for all updates regarding date of interview, No. of posts etc. which is available only on institute website i.e. www.gmcmewat.ac.in
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 21 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is MBBS
- Age limit 45 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs.56100+NPA+DA+Other allowances as permissible
- Interview Date To Apply is 18th August, 2021
- Location : Nalhar, Nuh
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date : 18th August, 2021||Candidates are required to attend Walk-in-interview|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
| for reserved category of Haryana domicile : Rs.125/-|
for all other category : Rs.500/-
for women candidates : Rs.250/-
Payment Mode : Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order/ Treasury Challan
|PERIOD OF CONTRACT||TIME AND VENUE OF INTERVIEW|
|six months (contract basis)|| Time : 09:00 AM|
Venue : Office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh
|Total 21 Vacancies Are Available||45 years |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Junior Resident||Rs.56100+NPA+DA+Other allowances as permissible|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies||Total|
|1)||Junior Resident||GC-06, |
ESM (GC-01, SC-01, BCB-1),
ESP(GC-01, BCA-01, SC-01),
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Qualification|
|1)||Junior Resident||i) MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the NMC/MCI.|
ii) Must be registered under the State/NMC/MCI Registration Act.
1) The applicant must have completed MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the NMC and degree must be registered under the State/Central (NMC/MCI) Registration Act. Candidates have to produce permanent registration certificate obtained from council at the time of interview.
2) The degree of MBBS not recognized by the NMC/MCI will render the candidate ineligible.
3) Applicants must reach O/o the Director, SHKM, GMC, Nalhar, Nuh on scheduled date with duly filled prescribed application form and all supported documents in original as well as photocopy. Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without self attested copies of testimonials of academic career, permanent registration certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
4) Application Form may be downloaded from institute website. Application form will not be provided by institute to anyone at the time of interview.
5) Number of posts may be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.
6) The status of vacancy will be updated on the website www.gmcmewat.ac.in on the regular basis.
7) The selection committee reserves the right to reject or accept any candidate/candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
8) Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.