Shivaji University LOGO
Shivaji University Recruitment 2021 for Various Vacancies
Barr. Balasaheb Khardekar Knowledge Resource Center (BBKKRC) is in need of Temporary ‘Trainee Library Assistant’ for automation, plagiarism check, development of institutional repository, management of RCIE , Library Routine Work & data entry work of library purely on temporary basis for a period of 11 months.
Shivaji University Has released The Notification For Trainee Library Assistant. Which Has :
- 20 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Any Degree with M.Lib
- Upper age limit 38 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 400/- per day
- Interview Date To Apply is 14th December, 2021
- Location : Kolhapur, Maharashtra
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date To Apply : 14th December, 2021 11:00 AM onwards||Candidates are required to attend a Walk-in Interview to apply|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Any Degree with M.Lib|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 20 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 38 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Trainee Library Assistant||Rs. 400/- Per Day (Consolidated)|
Essential- Any Graduate with M. Lib. & Information Science
Desirable- Fair Computer Knowledge (MS-CIT/Certificate/Diploma in Computer)
B. B. K. Knowledge Resource Center, Shivaji University, Kolhapur
1) Candidate already worked at any department of Shivaji University on temporary/daily wages basis and not completing 11 months gap need not to apply. However such candidates completing their services at Shivaji University and thereafter completed 11 months gap can apply for the said post.
2) Interview of only eligible candidates will be taken and the selection committee decision in this regard is final.
3) The candidates have to attend the interview at their own cost along with their detailed Bio-data and attested documents of Degree / Diploma / Course Certificates (original and 1 set Xerox).
4) The candidates are requested to submit their application in print form along with all details, to the library office during working hours on or before the date of interview OR candidate may submit the same on the day of interview.
6) Candidate has to follow the rules and regulations about Covid 19 declared by the Government/ University during the interview process.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.