SEEPZ Special Economic Zone LOGO
SEEPZ Special Economic Zone FULL FORM
Santacruz Electronics Export Processing Zone – Special Economic Zone
SEEPZ Special Economic Zone Recruitment 2022 for Various New Vacancies
In Short, SEEPZ Special Economic Zone Has released The Notification For Assistant Development Commissioner. Which Has :
- 19 Vacancies
- Qualification is as per notification
- Age limit 56 years
- Pay Scale Of ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4600/- (Level 7)
- Last Date To Apply is 20th December, 2022
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Application Starts On : 20th December, 2021|
Last Date : 20th December, 2022
|Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post /courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
SEEPZ special Economic zone,
Government of India,
Ministry of Commerce & Industry,
SEEPZ Service Centre Building,
Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400096
|Total 19 Vacancies Are Available||Not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant Development Commissioner||₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4600/- (Level 7) (As per 7th CPC)|
|Sr. no.||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Total|
|1)||Assistant Development Commissioner||07 posts for Mumbai |
12 post for Pune
|Sr. no.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Assistant Development Commissioner||a) Holding analogous posts on regular basis (OR) with 03 years regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 5500 – 9000 (pre-revised) or equivalent (OR) Wth 08 years regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 5000 – 8000 (pre-revised).|
b) Possessing 02 years experience in Foreign Trade or Industrial Development Work.
Read more: Seepz Special Economic Zone Recruitment 2022 Apply 19 Assistant Development Commissioner Vacancies
Follow us: indgovtjobs on Facebook
1) The appointment will be on deputation (cost recovery) basis for a minimum period of three years and further extension will be governed by DoPT’s guidelines from time to time on merit basis.
2) While on deputation, the official will be governed by the normal terms of deputation, as laid down in the Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pension O.M. No. AB- 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay- 11) dated 17th June, 2010 (As amended).
3) Application as par enclosed Proforma the eligible and willing officers who could be relieved in the event of selection along with following documents may be submitted through proper channel:
a) Copy of APARs for the last five years duly attested by the Competent Authority.
b) Vigilance Clearance Certificate
c) Integrity Certificate.
d) Details of penalty if any imposed during last 10 years any proceedings pending contemplated.
4) The Application shall be considered only after receipt through proper channel.
5) Application found incomplete and in absence of above requirements will not be entertained.
6) The Curriculum Vitae (CV) duly supported by documents will be assessed by the Selection Committee while selecting candidates for appointment to posts on deputation basis.
7) This advertisement is an open advertisement for 01 year (from the date of publication in Employment News). Applications received in a month shall be scrutinized as per the eligibility conditions & interview of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted in succeeding month till the vacancies are filled up or as per the order of the Development Commissioner.
8) It is clarified that these posts are on cost recovery basis and thereby no question of absorption as such requests will not be entertained.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLICATION FORM||Eng : Click Here|
Hindi : Click Here
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|NOTIFICATION||Eng : Click Here|
Hind : Click Here
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.