SBI Recruitment 2022 For Probationary Officer : Apply Now For 1673 Vacancies
SBI FULL FORM
State Bank of India
SBI Online Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
SBI Has released The Notification For Probationary Officer. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 1673
- Qualification : Any Degree
- Pay Scale : Rs.41,960 – 63,840/-
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years
- Last Date To Apply : 12th October, 2022
- Location : Acorss India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Submit Online Application : 22nd September, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 12th October, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|QUALIFICATION||MODE OF RECRUITMENT|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 1673 Vacancies Are Available||Min : 21 Years|
Max : 30 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Probationary Officer||Rs.41,960 – 63,840/-|
State Bank of India Releases a large number of vacancies every year. Check category wise vacancies from the below table. The State Bank of India has announced 1673 openings for SBI PO posts this year with 1600 regular vacancies and 73 backlog vacancies. Candidates can check vacancies now.
|Name of the Category||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Gen||Total|
SBI PO PwD Vacancy:
|Name of the Category||VI||HI||LD||d & e|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/04/2022 to be eligible for the post. Candidates must have been born between 02/04/1992 and 01/04/2001 (both dates inclusive).
|S. No||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|1||21 years||30 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be as below
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (General / EWS)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC / ST)||15 years|
The basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||SBI Salary|
|1||Probationary Officer||Rs.41,960 – 63840/-|
The Selection for SBI PO will be of three stages. Candidates must pass each exam in order to be shortlisted for the next stage. The written examinations will be conducted online.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Exam
- GD & Interview
- The test will be of bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be of objective type with five options.
- For each wrong answer there will be 0.25 marks detected from total marks.
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks.
- There will be sectional as well as overall cut off.
Fee payments have to be made online. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future. Check category wise application fees.
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Nil|
|General / EWS / OBC||750/-|
The State Bank of India has released all the important dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2022. Candidates can check the online registration date in the given table. Candidates should confirm that they meet the SBI PO’s eligibility requirements as of the eligibility date. Go through the given dates and apply online.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/09/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||12/10/2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||12/10/2022|
|Download Call Letters for Online Prelims Exam||1st / 2nd week December 2022 Onwards|
|Online Prelims Exam||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|Declaration of Prelims Exam Result||December 2022 / January 2023|
|Download Call Letter for Online Mains Exam||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Main Exam||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||February 2023|
|Interview & Group Exercises||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023 onwards|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||February / March 2023|
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Click Careers ->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- Click ->TClick for New RegistrationT.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- After registering, candidates must log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the SBI PO Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY OLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.