SBI FULL FORM
State Bank of India
SBI Assistant Manager Online Form 2022
State Bank of India (SBI) Has released The Notification For Assistant Manager. Which Has :
- 48 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Graduation in Any Stream
- Upper age limit 40 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 36,000 to Rs. 63,840 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 25th February, 2022
- Location : Mumbai/ Banglore/ Anywhere in India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 5th February, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 25th February, 2022
Date of Online Test : 20th March, 2022
Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test : 5th March, 2022 Onwards
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require Graduation in Any Stream as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs. 750/-|
For SC/ST/PwD Candidates : No Fees
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 48 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 40 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 36,000 to Rs. 63,840 per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)||15|
|2)||Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching)||33|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)||First Division in Bachlor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream.|
(minimum 60% marks from any recognised University).
|2)||Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching)||First Division in Bachlor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream. (minimum 60% marks in any stream from any recognised University).|
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates should have valid email ID / Mobile phone number which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email or over mobile by SMS.
2) Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website (link given below) and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
3) Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under “How to Apply”).
4) Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
5) Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
6) After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.