Table of Contents
- Online Registration of Application– From 23.06.2020 To 13.07.2020.
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application– 13.07.2020.
- Online Payment of Fee– From 23.06.2020 To 13.07.2020.
- Last Date for Online Payment of Fee – 13.07.2020.
|Grade||Scale of Pay|
|Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|The scale of pay applicable to different grade are furnished above. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.|
|Post Sr No.||Post||Grade||Vacancy||Age as on 01.01.2020||Selection Procedure||Place of Posting *|
|LD (OL)||HI||Place Of Hosting.|
Manager (Data Analyst)
|MMGS-III||2||–||−||−||−||2||1||−||40||Short listing &Interview||Mumbai|
|Post Sr No.||Post & Grade||Educational Qualification||Post Basic Qualification Work Experience|
|1||Manager (Data Analyst) (MMGS-III)||Basic Qualification (Compulsory): Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science from recognized University/Institute||Minimum 8 years’ post basic qualification experience as on 01.01.2020 with minimum 4 years’ in data science in the financial services space in Supervisory/ Management role.|
•Experience in data models and reporting packages
Specific Skill (Preferred) as on 01.01.2020:Ability to analyze large datasets
•Ability to write comprehensive reports
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
•An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
•Attention to detail
SBI website 1- CLICK HERE
SBI website 2- CLICK HERE
Official Notification- Click here
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview Advice etc. by email:
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website CLICK HERE OR CLICK HEREand pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature.
- Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same.
- In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Call Letter For Interview:
Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
|Selection Process:(For Posts Sl. No. 1 To 3): The selection of candidates from Post Sl No. 1 to 3 will be based on Short listing and Interview. Shortlisting:|
Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks.
The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by Bank.
No correspondence will be entertained in this regard Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- Translating business requirements to analytics use cases and liaise with GITC stakeholders
- Collecting and interpreting data on a regular basis for assessing success factors of key products and journeys and report it back to relevant members of the business
- Work with Product owners for defining KPI parameters for each of the work streams
- Play product owner role for Analytics work stream building new journeys for cross sell, upsell and target new customer conversion.(SBI Recruitment)
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes KRA:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing multiple data sources and performance indicators to flag data sanity issues and follow up to resolve them(SBI Recruitment)
- Prioritize and follow up on business and information needs in line with management teams objectives
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- P/L impact through internal analytics initiatives taken up
- TAT for internal analytics project taken up(SBI Recruitment)
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller/Supervisor
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable): Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application.
- No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.(SBI RECRUITMENT)
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.(SBI RECRUITMENT 2020)
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
How to Upload Documents:
Details of Document to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Latest Salary slip (PDF)
- Caste certificate/OBC Certificate/EWS certificate, if applicable (PDF)
- PWD certificate, if applicable (PDF)
Photograph file type/ size for SBI RECRUITMENT:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Size of file should be between 20 kb-50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.SBI RECRUITMENT 2020.
Signature file type/ size:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Document file type/ size:
- All Documents must be in PDF format.
- Page size of the document to be A4.
- Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 KB.
- In case of Document being scanned, please ensure it is saved as PDF and size not more than 500 KB as PDF. If the size of the file is more than 500KB, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning. Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The photo/ signature file should be JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.SBI RECRUITMENT 2020
Procedure for Uploading Document:
- There will be separate links for uploading each document.
- Click on the respective link “Upload”
- Browse & select the location where the PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button.
- Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
- Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
- After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly.
- In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
- If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.SBI RECRUITMENT 2020
NOTE For SBI RECRUITMENT 2020:
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for short listing/ interview.
- Shortlisting will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website CLICK Here or CLICK Here regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).SBI RECRUITMENT 2020
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.SBI RECRUITMENT 2020
All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.SBI RECRUITMENT 2020
What Is Salary Of SBI Manager (Data Analyst)?
42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490. View Detail.
What Is Important dates for SBI Manager (Data Analyst) Recruitment?
Online Registration of Application– From 23.06.2020 To 13.07.2020.
Last Date for Online Registration of Application– 13.07.2020.
Online Payment of Fee– From 23.06.2020 To 13.07.2020.
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee – 13.07.2020.
How to apply for SBI Manager (Data Analyst) Recruitment?
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview Advice etc. by email. Click Here For Detailed Info.
What are Vacancies for SBI Manager (Data Analyst) Recruitment?
What Is Qualification Required for SBI Manager (Data Analyst) Recruitment?
B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics from recognized University/InstitutionsPreference will be given to candidate with MBA from recognized University/ Institution. CLICK HERE For More details.
Go Back To SNEA