SAIL FULL FORM
Steel Authority of India Limited
SAIL Trainee Online Form 2022 for Latest Vacancies
Online applications are invited from the interested eligible underprivileged candidates for the following Training programmes of one year duration at Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela. In Short, SAIL has released The Notification For Trainees. Which Has :
- 200 Vacancies
- Qualification is 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduation
- Age limit 18-35 years
- Stipend of Rs. 7000 to Rs. 17,000 + Allowances
- Last Date To Apply is 20th August, 2022
- Location : Odisha
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Start Date: 5th August, 2022|
Last Date to Apply Online: 20th August, 2022
|Candidates are required to Apply Online from the given website (link given below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|–||AGE, Qualification, etc|
|10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduation|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 200 Vacancies Are Available||Min: 18 Years|
Max: 30 Years
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||STIPEND|
|Trainee||Rs. 7000 to Rs. 17,000 + Allowances|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Medical Attendant Training||100|
|2)||Critical Care Nursing Training||20|
|3)||Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT)||40|
|4)||Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training||06|
|5)||Medical Lab. Technician Training||10|
|6)||Hospital Administration Training||10|
|7)||OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training||05|
|8)||Advanced Physiotherapy Training||03|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|1)||Medical Attendant Training||Minimum Matric or equivalent|
|2)||Critical Care Nursing Training||The candidate should have passed Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery|
Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL Plant Units OR B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute. Certificate of Registration issued by Nursing Council.
The candidates presently undergoing their one year training under ASNT / earlier trained ASNT or who have completed equivalent training programme from a reputed Institute/Hospital, having at least 1 year experience in patient care are eligible.
|3)||Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT)||The candidate should have passed Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL Plant Units|
B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
Certificate of Registration issued by Nursing Council.
|4)||Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training||The candidate should have the minimum Intermediate (10+2) qualification with PGDCA from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having higher qualification.|
|5)||Medical Lab. Technician Training||The Candidate should have passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology|
(DMLT) course from an Institution Recognized by Government.
|6)||Hospital Administration Training||The candidate should have passed MBA/BBA/PG Diploma/Graduate in Hospital|
Management / Hospital Administration.
|7)||OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training||The candidate should have passed Intermediate Examination from a recognized Council. Should have completed 01 year of Hospital Attendant/ Anesthesia Attendant Training programme from a reputed Institute/Hospital.|
|8)||Advanced Physiotherapy Training||Passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course from a recognized University with completion of Internship from a recognized Institute.|
|9)||Radiographer Training||The candidate should have passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from an Institution Recognized by Government.|
|10)||Pharmacist Training||The candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy OR B. Pharmacy from an Institution Recognized by Government|
1) Eligible candidates are required to appear the interview on the scheduled date. Venue, Date and time of the interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through SMS in their registered Mobile No. mentioned in the application form, shall also be notified in the aforesaid website and also to be displayed in the Notice Board at IGH. No other correspondence shall be made regarding schedule of the interview to the candidates.
2) Eligible candidates are required to attend the interview on the scheduled date & time with the
downloaded/ printed application form submitted online, filled in declaration form & document
verification form along with their original as well as self attested photocopies of the following
certificates/documents, failing which, the candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Two recent passport size colored photographs (Self attested).
- All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificate (if any), Caste/Category Certificate, Residential Certificate, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- BPL Card/ Ration Card/ Income Certificate.
- NOC from present employer, if employed in Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous body.
3) IMPORTANT DATES:
Starting Date for submitting online applications: 05/08/2022
Closing Date for submitting online applications: 20/08/2022
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates fulfilling the above specifications shall apply “ONLINE” through only. No
other means/mode of applications shall be accepted.
Steps to fill online form:
- Go to website (link given above).
- Click on “Apply for Trainee Advt. no.-Ref. No. PL-M&HS/1635, Date: 01/08/2022” under “what’s new”.
- In the next page there are two options
- Online Application Form.
- View Filled Form.
- Click on option 1, “Online Application form”.
- After filling up all the required fields in the application form, Click on “Submit” button. After Successful submit, an application ID will be generated. Candidates are required to note the Application ID for future reference. After Submit, Candidates shall not able to change anything, so Submit Carefully.
- After submit you can view your filled data. Click on PRINT button and take print out of the following forms.
- Filled in application form (Page-1)
- Declaration Form (Page-2)
- Document verification form.(Page-3)
- Sign on above forms wherever required and paste 01 (One) recent Passport size Colour photograph at appropriate place of application form.
- If applicant has submitted the form, but forget to take print outs, then follow step 1 to 3 above. In step 3 Click on “View Filled Form’’. Give your Application ID and you will get filled form. Take the print out by click on PRINT button.
Note: While filling online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from the applicant.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.