North Central Railway LOGO
RRC FULL FORM
Railway Recruitment Cell
RRC North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for New Vacancies
RRC North Central Railway Has released The Notification For Act Apprentice 2022. Which Has :
- 1659 Vacancies Available
- Qualification is 10th/ 12th/ ITI
- Age limit 15-24 years
- Stipend as per rules and norms
- Pay Scale of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900 + Allowances
- Last Date To Apply is 1st August, 2022
- Location : North Central Railway
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 2nd July, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 1st August, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require 10th/ 12th/ ITI as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-|
For SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates: No Fees
Payment Mode: Online
|Total 1659 Vacancies Are Available||15-24 years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Act Apprentice||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900 + Allowances|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Apprentices under Act Apprenticeship 2022||1659|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Trade Apprentice||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:- |
The candidate must have passed SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND
The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 (ONE) year.
Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcpryj.org. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2) Applicants are required to fill up the personal details Aadhar number / PAN number/ Marks / CGPA / Preferences for Divisions / Workshops/ Trade etc., very carefully as the Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
3) Applicants should be in possession of Aadhar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12 Digit Aadhar Card number. The Applicants not having Aadhar number and have enrolled for Aadhar but have not received Aadhar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhar Enrolment slip.
4) This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories of India. Applicants have to produce original Aadhar card or documents mentioned as above, at the time of Document Verification.
5) Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.