RRC Central Railway LOGO
RRC Central Railway FULL FORM
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 For Latest Vacancies
RRC Central Railway Has released The Notification For Apprentice Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 2422
- Qualification : 10th, 12th
- Age limit : 15 to 24 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.7000/- per month
- Last Date : 15th January, 2023
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 15th December 2022|
Last Date : 15th January 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Railway Jobs||Merit Marks|
|NAME OF POST||ORGANIZATION NAME|
|Apprentice||Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway|
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Vacancies|
|8.||Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||12|
|12.||Laboratory Assistant (CP)||5|
|14.||Sheet Metal Worker||22|
|15.||Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance||63|
|16.||Computer Operator & Prog Assistant||20|
|18.||Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance||2|
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Candidates must have attained the given age limit as on 15.12.2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
Act Apprentices will be paid a stipend as per RBE No. 202/2019 dated 26/11/2019 as detailed below
|Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder or Sandwich Course (Students from Diploma Institutions) `||Rs.7000 per month|
- The candidates should pay the application fee i.e, Rs.100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply through the website www.rrccr.com.
- Click Apply Online.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- Click SUBMIT,
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.