RCF Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 550 Vacancies
RCF FULL FORM
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
RCF Recruitment 2023 For Latest Vacancies
RCF Has released The Notification For Apprentice Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 550
- Qualification : 10th
- Age limit : 15 to 24 years
- Last Date : 04th March, 2023
- Location : Kapurthala
You Can Also Check : HPCL Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2023.
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 06th Febuary, 2023|
Last Date : 04th March, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Railway Jobs||Merit basis|
|NAME OF POST||ORGANIZATION NAME|
|Apprentice||Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala|
Candidates can check the vacancy details in the given table. The below table contains the trades and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades as given below.
|S.No||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|7||AC & Ref. Mechanic||15|
- Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent (50% marks) and National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 31/03/2023 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Check the application fees in the below table. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants.
|1||Gen / OBC||Rs.100/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the official RCF website: www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The application will be accepted only through online mode.
- On the home page Click -> Online Application Link of Act Apprentice for imparting training for the year 2023-24.
- Candidates must register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.