DRDO RAC SCIENTIST B MATERIAL SCIENCE OR METALLURGICAL ENGINEER EXAMINATION, 2020
RAC DRDO LOGO
RAC FULL FORM
|DRDO RAC/RAC MEANS : RECRUITMENT AND ASSESSMENT CENTER|
DRDO FULL FORM
|DRDO RAC : DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION|
|DRDO RAC DATE||HOW TO APPLY RAC DRDO/ DRDO LOGIN|
|LAST DATE OF APPLICATION FORM : 17.O8.2020|
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION FEES :O3.O7.2020
LAST DATE OF DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION : 12-10-2020
DATE FOR ADMIT CARD : will be updated
DATE OF EXAMINATION(DISCRIPTIVE) : most likely to held on october 2020
RESULT DATE : will be updated
|CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THE EXAMINATION USING BELOW LINK |
|DRDO RAC ADMIT CARD||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION DRDO RAC EE|
|ADMIT CARD WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE |
|At least First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Metallurgy from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|DRDO RAC VACANCY||POST DRDO RAC|
|10 view more||MATERIAL SCIENCE ENGINEER OR METALLURGICAL ENGINEER|
|DRDO RAC FEES||DRDO RAC ELIGIBILITY|
|GENERAL/OBC.EWS : 100|
SC/ST/WOMEN : NIL
|MAXIMUM : 28|
SC/ST : 33
OBC : 31
RAC DRDO Equivalent acceptable subjects of Essential Qualification Degree
- Metallurgy & Material Tech
- Metallurgy/Metallurgical Engg
- Materials Engg
- Material Science & Engg
- Material Science & Metallurgical Engg
DRDO RAC GATE Qualification:
Valid GATE score in Electrical Engg [Paper code : EE]
RAC DRDO VACANCY DISTRIBUTION
RAC DRDO AGE LIMIT
AGE LIMIT FOR CANDIDATES
|Category||Age not exceeding|
|i) Un Reserved (UR) /EWS||28 years|
|ii) OBC (Non-creamy layer)||31 years|
|iii) SC/ST||33 years|
HOW TO APPLY FOR RAC DRDO / GOV JOBS
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (CLICK HERE).
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates (See Para 3 for details), the details of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same.
- Candidates in Govt. service or in Govt. owned organisations should submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Center (RAC). However, such candidates are immediately required to give due intimation to their employer regarding the details of the DRDO posts to which they have applied, requesting the employer to communicate to RAC directly (in case of any objection) within 30 days of the deadline for applying to the DRDO post(s). To this effect, a declaration (Please see Para 3(vi) for details) is to be uploaded by the candidate that he/she has intimated their employer that they have applied for a post in DRDO. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by RAC withholding permission to the candidates applying for the posts, their candidature will be liable for cancellation.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
RAC DRDO ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT
|For Subjects/Disciplines in each part of Table 1 DRDO RAC|
|Category I: Candidates should||Candidates should||Candidates|
|possess the requisite Essential||possess the requisite||should possess|
|Qualification (EQ) along with a valid||Essential Qualification||the requisite|
|GATE-2018/2019/2020 Qualification.||(EQ) along with a valid||Essential|
|OR||GATE -2018/2019/2020||Qualification (EQ)|
|Category II: Candidates should||Qualification.||along with NET|
|possess the requisite Essential||Qualification.|
|Qualification (EQ) from IITs/NITs|
|with minimum aggregate 80% marks|
|Note: Refer Table 1 for discipline-specific requirements of EQ, GATE and NET|
iii)The Descriptive Examination is likely to be held in October2020.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DRDO RAC
- Self attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth (Matriculation /High School Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by appropriate local authority), Essential Qualification degree along with mark-sheets (both front and reverse side), Conversion Formula (CGPA/CPI to Percentage), Caste, EWS status, Ex-serviceman, Disability, Employment in Central Govt civilian posts, etc. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500KB and it must be legible when a print out is taken.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels).
- Scanned sample of candidate’s signature.
- Valid GATE score card (Applicable only for Category I candidates in Part-I disciplines, and for all candidates in Part-II disciplines).
- NET certificate and score card (Applicable only for candidates in Part-III discipline)
- The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO.
- A provision will be made for the candidates who have appeared in final year examination, to upload their degree/provisional degree certificate online till 31 August 2020 (extendable, at the discretion of RAC, depending upon the situation prevailing at that time).
- A provision will be made for the candidates due to appear for the NET June 2020 examination, to upload their NET certificate/score card online till the 15th day from the declaration of the NET June 2020 results.
|i)The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the Personal Interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.|
ii)The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the Medical Examination prescribed for Group ‘A’ Technical posts of Govt. of India with Field Service liability and verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD(HH)/PwD(OH)certificate etc, wherever applicable.
iii)Final result (customised for individual candidate) will be made available at RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
RAC DRDO OFFICIAL WEBSITE
FOR MORE GOVERMENT EXAMS DO CHECK THE WEBSITE sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com
What is the application fees for rac drdo exam 2020?
GENERAL/OBC.EWS : 100
SC/ST/WOMEN : NIL
What is the educational qualification for rac drdo exam 2020?
At least First Class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Metallurgy from a recognized university or equivalent.
what is the age limit for rac drdo exam 2020?
MAXIMUM : 28
SC/ST : 33
OBC : 31
How many vacancies are their for rac drdo exam 2020?
their are 10 vacancies view more
what is the last date of online application submission of rac drdo exam 2020?
DRDO IS THE GOV JOBS EXAMINATION WHICH PROVIDES GOV JOBS TO THE CANDIDATES IN VARIOUS FIELD. ABOVE THE POST IS ABOUT DRDO RAC RECRUITMENT 2020 OR RAC DRDO RECRUITMENT 2020 WHICH INCLUDES GOV JOBS FOR ELECTRICAL ENGG. THEIR IS THE BRIEF DETAILED CONTENT ABOUT WHAT RAC MEANS, WHAT IS THE FULL FORM OF RAC, HOW TO APPLY OR DRDO APPLY ONLINE, DRDO VACANCY, RAC DRDO RECRUITMENT QUALIFICATIONS, DRDO FREE JOB ALERT, DRDO OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND SO ON. THOSE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR RAC DRDO RECRUITMENT 2020 SHOULD APPLY ONLINE ON THE DRDO WEBSITE. STAY TUNED FOR MORE DRDO FREE JOB ALERT NOTIFICATIONS.