OSSC FULL FORM
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
In Short, OSSC Has released The Notification For Junior Executive Assistant. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 130
- Qualification : Any Degree
- Pay Scale : Rs.14,200/- per month
- Age Limit : 21 to 43 years
- Last Date To Apply : 11th September, 2022
- Location : Odisha
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 12th August, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 11th September, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Typing Test (English)|
Test in Computer Application
|Total 130 Vacancies Are Available||21 to 43 years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||STIPEND|
|Junior Executive Assistant||Rs.14,200/- per month|
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is looking for 130 candidates to fill Group-C Junior Executive Assistant positions. The distribution of vacancies by category is shown below. Check out the job description here.
|S.No||Name of Category||No. of Vacancy||Vacancy (Women)|
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or Institution.
- Self Certification: Should Possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
Candidates hired for Junior Executive Assistant positions will be paid on a monthly basis according to the table below. Check Pay Details here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Executive Assistant||14,200|
To be eligible for the positions, candidates must be between the following age. Check the age restriction in the given tabular column. Age relaxation is permitted under government regulations. The relaxed age limits are also listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR||21 to 38 years|
|2||SEBC / ST / Women||21 to 43 years|
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online by visiting the official OSSC website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click -> Apply Online.
- Select Registered User/New User.
- The online link will be active from 12th August 2022.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated (Note down the registration no. and password).
- Log in and fill out the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Read the instructions carefully and Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification for thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.