ONGC FULL FORM
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
ONGC Has released The Notification For AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist, Programming Officer Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 871
- Qualification : Any Degree, BE/B.Tech, Any PG, ME/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA
- Pay Scale : Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- per month
- Age Limit : 28 to 30 Years
- Last Date : 12th October, 2022
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 22nd September, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 12th October, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|Any Degree, BE/B.Tech, Any PG, ME/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Merit List (GATE 2022 Scores)|
|Total 871 Vacancies Are Available||28 to 30 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist, Programming Officer||Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- per month|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released 871 AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist and Programming Officer vacancies. Thepost wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|AEE (Cementing Mechanical)||13|
|AEE (Cementing Petroleum)||4|
|AEE (Drilling Mechanical)||121|
|AEE (Drilling Petroleum)||20|
|AEE (Production Mechanical)||39|
|AEE (Production Chemical)||60|
|AEE (Production Petroleum)||32|
|Materials Management Officer||32|
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech (60% marks), M.E./M.Tech, B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree, M.Sc. or M.Tech in Physics with Electronics.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree / M.E/M.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% marks.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree / M.E/M.Tech in relevant field with 60% marks.
5. Programing Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech, MCA, PG in Computer Science, B level Diploma in relevant discipline.
6. Material Management Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech (any stream).
7. Transport Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline.
Candidates should not have completed the following age limit. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit. Check the upper age limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts / Category||Age Limit|
|1||All Posts (UR/EWS)||30 Years|
|2||AEE (Drilling/Cementing) (UR/EWS)||28 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC / ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Check the age relaxation details in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||SC / ST||5 Years|
|4||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|5||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
Candidates selected for ONGC AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist and Programming Officer Recruitment 2022 will receive the monthly salary as given in the tabular column. Check the salary details provided below. Other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Level||Pay Scale|
|1||E-1 Level||60,000 – 1,80,000 pm|
Application Fees can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards. The application fee is exempted for SC / ST & PWD Candidates.
- UR / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Nil
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Candidates can register by visiting the ONGC Official Website www.ongcindia.com
- On the home page click Careers-> Recruitment Notices ->Online Registration for Recruitment of GTs in Geoscience & Engineering disciplines (E1 Level) through GATE-2022 ->Click here for the online application process.
- Now Click ->Link for online registration-> New/Existing applicant.
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated.
- Online registration starts from 22/09/2022 to 12/10/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.