NIT Meghalaya LOGO
NIT FULL FORM
National Institute of Technology
NIT Meghalaya Online Application 2021 for Various Vacancies
NIT Meghalaya invites applications from Indian nationals possessing requisite academic qualifications, experience and age limit for appointment to various Non-Faculty positions on lien/ regular basis. NIT Meghalaya Has released The Notification For Assistant Registrar, SAS Officer and More. Which Has :
- 5 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10+2 Pass/ Degree/ Post Graduation
- Upper age limit 27-35 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 56,100 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 8th November, 2021
- Location : Meghalaya
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 8th October, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 8th November, 2021 till 06:00 PM
Last Date to Submit Hard Copy : 15th November, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Candidates require 10+2 Pass/ Degree/ Post Graduation as Qualifications|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN Candidates: Rs. 200-500|
For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100-250
For PwD Candidates: No Fees
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 5 Vacancies Are Available||Max : 27-35 Years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Assistant Registrar|
2) Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer
4) Junior Assistant
|1) Pay Level 10, with Basic pay of ₹56,100/-|
2) Pay Level 10, with Basic pay of ₹56,100/-
3) Pay Level 6, with Basic pay of ₹35400/-
4) Pay Level 3, with Basic pay of ₹21,700/-
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Assistant Registrar||01 (SC)|
|2)||Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer||01 (OBC)|
|4)||Junior Assistant||01 (PWD)|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Assistant Registrar||35 Years|
|2)||Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer||35 Years|
|4)||Junior Assistant||27 Years|
Name of Posts
Application fee in Rs.
Assistant Registrar &Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer
Superintendent & Junior Assistant
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
1) Only Indian nationals need to apply.
2) Applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee
3) Candidates who have successfully completed filling up the application form shall have to pay the application fee through SBI Collect by following the instructions carefully. Candidates are advised to read details given in the “Check Payment Process” link carefully before making the payment.
4) The candidates are also instructed to keep a copy of the transaction receipt for future reference and submission along with the hard copy of the application form.
5) Candidates shall also print the application form by clicking on the given button and send it by post along with self-attested photocopies of all the certificates, testimonials, etc. to reach NIT Meghalaya on or before 15.11.2021.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.