NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020 || NIRD CAREERS APPLY FOR THE POST OF State Programme Coordinator (10 POST) !!
|National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj , Hyderabad, an autonomous national Institution under the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, is implementing a national level project namely – ‘Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India’ over next 2 years. For this, Invites online applications from eligible candidates for contractual engagement of 10 State Programme Coordinators,250 Young Fellows and 250 Cluster Level Resource Persons to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs.|
NIRD FULL FORM
|NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT|
|DATES||HOW TO APPLY | NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020 APPLY ONLINE|
|Last date for receipt of online applications: 10.08.2020||Candidates are required to apply online by using the website|
|–||a Citizen of India.|
|MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||PAY SCALE/ SALARY|
|Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/ Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.||55,000/-|
|NIRD VACANCY 2020||AGE LIMIT|
|10||30 YEARS TO 50 YEARS|
- 1.Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/ Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.
- 2.Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines; and 50% marks at Post Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines.
- 3.Sound knowledge about structure, functions, roles and responsibilities of Gram Panchayats (GP).
- 4.Proficiency in Capacity Building & Participatory Training, Participatory Planning, mentoring and monitoring.
- 5.Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi.
- Five years’ first-hand experience of having worked on Capacity Building & Training, improving governance and participatory planning in respect of GPs.
- Prior experience and managerial skills to lead, mentor and support a team of Young Fellows or coordinators.
- Experience and keenness to undertake extensive travels in remote areas.
- 1.To coordinate and monitor activities under the Project for Creating Model GP Clusters for enabling selected GPs on Cluster basis to achieve Sustainable Development through GPDP in 3-4 States.
- 2.To lead the team of trainers for training of Gram Panchayat Planning Facilitation Teams (GPPFT) / other stakeholders under the Clusters of GPs in the States to be assigned on institutional capacity issues, improving governance and participatory planning and also to demonstrate to them application of participatory tools and techniques in the field for quality GPDP.
- 3.To plan and implement IEC Plan to enhance participation of people in preparation, implementation and monitoring of GPDP in collaboration with the SIRD&PR/ Nodal Institution of the State for GPDP, NGOs/CBOs/SHGs and communities.
- 4.To guide the GPs under the Clusters in organizing effective Gram Sabhas, community mobilisation through no-cost voluntary actions, collection of Primary and Secondary data, situation analysis and preparation of Development Status Report by each of the GPs under the Clusters.
- 5.To guide the GPs in application of e-GramSwaraj portal of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India.
- 6.To guide the GPs in prioritisation and selection of activities based on needs expressed by villagers in Gram Sabhas and in preparation of draft GPDP & Budget.
- 7.To coordinate with State Panchayati Raj Departments of the State Governments, SIRD&PRs/Nodal Institutions for GPDP, ETC/PTC/DTC/PTRC/DPRCs, District and Block administration, partner organisations and Panchayat bodies in the assigned States and obtain their support in effective implementation of the Project.
- 8.To guide and coordinate with Beacon Panchayat Leaders, Young Fellows and Cluster Level Resource Persons to be working under the Project.
- 9.To guide the GPs in adding exemplary values related to intense ownership and participation of communities in planning and implementation process, focusing on human development, social development, ecological development, SDG compliance, transparency, accountability etc.
- 10.To travel extensively in geographically separated remote Clusters and supervise project related activities to ensure sustained progress and ensure quality of outputs.
- 11.To monitor the progress and assess the quality of activities and to intervene in solving even unforeseen problems and removing bottlenecks in implementation of the Project.
- 12.To prepare and submit progress report to the major stakeholders in the State(s) and to the NIRD&PR.
- 13.To discharge such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the Project authorities for successful implementation of the Project.
Exam Date Notice
NIRD OFFICIAL SITE
FOR MORE GOVERMENT BASED COMPANIES EXAM
APPLY FOR THE NIRD YOUNG FELLOW CLICK HERE
FOR MORE GOVERMENT EXAMS DO CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPERATIONS 😉
what is the education qualification for NIRD RECRUITMENT EXAM 2020?
Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/ Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.
how many vacancy are there for NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020?
what is the age limit for NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020?
30 YEARS TO 50 YEARS
What is the last date for online application of NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020?
what is the PAY SCALE/ SALARY for NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020?