NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020 || NIRD CAREERS APPLY FOR THE POST OF CLUSTER LEVEL RESOURCE PERSON (250 POST) !!
|National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj , Hyderabad, an autonomous national Institution under the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, is implementing a national level project namely – ‘Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India’ over next 2 years. For this, Invites online applications from eligible candidates for contractual engagement of 10 State Programme Coordinators,250 Young Fellows and 250 Cluster Level Resource Persons to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs.|
NIRD FULL FORM
|NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT|
|DATES||HOW TO APPLY | NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020 APPLY ONLINE|
|Last date for receipt of online applications: 10.08.2020||Candidates are required to apply online by using the website|
|–||a Citizen of India.|
|MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||PAY SCALE/ SALARY|
|Graduate in any subject from any recognized university.||12,500/-|
|NIRD VACANCY 2020||AGE LIMIT|
|250||Not exceeding 40 years|
- Graduate in any subject from any recognized university.
- 2.A strong SHG background as a Group Leader for five years.
- 3.Proficiency in reading English plus writing and speaking Hindi and the local language.
- 4.Appropriate attitude to mix, develop rapport and work with Elected Representatives (ER) and functionaries of GPs and rural communities in remote rural areas and strong commitment to work on mission mode for Sustainable Development.
- 5.Keenness to undergo thorough induction level training to be organised by the NIRD&PR and pass the standards to be set for eligibility for final deployment.
- 6.Knack for Capability Building & Training through demonstration and Handholding Support to ERs and functionaries of GPs and rural communities.
- 7.Uncompromising consent and keenness to reside and remain immersed in any remote rural area of India and undertake extensive travel within the allotted Cluster(s) of GPs by own means.
- 8.Capacity to work for prolonged hours.
- Prior experience in the given field of work will be given preference.
- 1.To facilitate intense community mobilisation at Neighbourhood and Ward levels to enhance people’s active participation in the functioning of GPs and GPDP.
- 2.To provide support to GPPFTs and WPFTs in collection of Primary Data e.g. through Household Survey, Structured Questionnaire Survey, conduct of PRA/PLA tools etc.
- 3.To provide support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in organising Gram Sabha, Ward Sabha, Mahila Sabha, neighbourhood level meetings etc.
- 4.To facilitate organic ‘connect’ between the GPs and the communities.
- 5.To assist the Young Fellow in her/his functions, particularly at community level.
- 6.To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in planning and execution of IEC Plans to ensure participation of people in preparation, implementation and monitoring of GPDP in close collaboration with identified NGOs/SHGs/CBOs/line department functionaries and communities.
- 7.To provide Handholding Support to communities in mobilising no-cost voluntary actions e.g. cleanliness drive, development of kitchen garden at every house on 100% saturation basis, water and soil conservation, raising of nursery etc.
- 8.To discharge such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by authorities for successful implementation of the Project.
Exam Date Notice
NIRD OFFICIAL SITE
FOR MORE GOVERMENT BASED COMPANIES EXAM
APPLY FOR THE NIRD STATE PROGRAMME COORDINATOR CLICK HERE
APPLY FOR THE NIRD YOUNG FELLOW CLICK HERE
FOR MORE GOVERMENT EXAMS DO CLICK HERE
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPERATIONS 😉
what is the education qualification for NIRD RECRUITMENT EXAM 2020?
Graduate in any subject from any recognized university.
how many vacancy are there for NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020?
what is the age limit for NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020?
Not exceeding 40 years
What is the last date for online application of NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020?
what is the PAY SCALE/ SALARY for NIRD RECRUITMENT 2020?