NHM UP LOGO
NHM FULL FORM
National Health Mission
NHM UP Vacancy 2021 for Staff Nurse
The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance.
NHM, U.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 2,400+ Staff Nurse contractual vacancies
In Short, NHM UP Has released The Notification For Staff Nurse. Which Has :
- 2445 Vacancies
- Pay Scale Of Rs. 19,101 to Rs. 20,500 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 9th November, 2021
- Location : Uttar Pradesh
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 20th October, 2021|
Last Date To Apply Online : 9th November, 2021
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Total 2445 Vacancies Are Available||1 year|
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 19,101 to Rs. 20,500 per month|
|1)||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-(SNCU/KMC)||189|
|2)||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-NBSU||320|
|3)||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-NRC||54|
|4)||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-SNCU||36|
|5)||COMMUNITY PROCESS||STAFF NURSE – MHCP||500|
|6)||MATERNAL HEALTH||STAFF NURSE||900|
|7)||NATIONAL PROGRAM||STAFF NURSE||384|
|1)||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-(SNCU/KMC)||20500|
|2)||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-NBSU||20500|
|3)||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-NRC||20500|
|4)||CHILD HEALTH||STAFF NURSE-SNCU||20500|
|5)||COMMUNITY PROCESS||STAFF NURSE – MHCP||20500|
|6)||MATERNAL HEALTH||STAFF NURSE||20013|
|7)||NATIONAL PROGRAM||STAFF NURSE||20000|
1) Vacancies shall be subject to State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
2) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, SC, OBC) must submit the Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under Un-reserved category.
3) The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
4) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
5) Please note the date of advertisement shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc.
6) The posts are non-transferrable and for allocated District Health Society only.
7) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of Vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
Please visit NHM, UP website (Link given below) time to time for detailed and updated information
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.