NHB Officer LOGO
NHB Officer FULL FORM
National Housing Bank
NHB Officer Online Form 2022 For New Vacancies
In Short, NHB Officer Has released The Notification For Various New Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 14
- Qualification : Any Degree, BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MBA/PGDM, MCA, CA
- Age Limit : 40 Years – 63 Years (post-wise)
- Pay Scale : Applicable as per bank rules
- Last Date : 22nd August, 2022
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 29th July, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 22nd August, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|Any Degree, BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MBA/PGDM, MCA, CA|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 14 Vacancies Are Available||40 Years – 63 Years (post-wise)|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Chief Compliance Officer|
2) Chief Information Security Officer
3) Chief Financial Officer
4) Chief Technology Officer
5) Officers for Supervision
|Applicable as per bank rules|
Notification is out for 14 Vacancies such as Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Officers for Supervision. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Check the below table for post-wise vacancy details.
|FRESH RECRUITMENT (ON CONTRACT)|
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Chief Compliance Officer||–||–||01||–||03||04|
|2. Chief Information Security Officer|
|3. Chief Financial Officer|
|4. Chief Technology Officer|
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1. Officers for Supervision||01||01||03||01||04||10|
1. Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Graduate in any discipline with CAIIB and CS.
- The CCO shall have an overall experience of at least 15 years in the banking or financial services (of which) minimum 5 years shall be in the Compliance / Audit / Finance / Legal / Risk Management functions in senior management level.
- Certified Banking Compliance Professional by IIBF is preferred.
- CA / MBA / Post Graduate degree or equivalent is preferred.
2. Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology disciplines namely Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) from a university / Institute recognised by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- The Candidate must have International Certifications like CISA / CISM / CISSP / CDPSE / CCSP etc.
- The candidate should have an overall experience of at least 15 years in the area of IT/Information Security (of which) 5 years should be in the area of managing or implementing Information Security / Cyber Security projects / activities. Experience in
Banking / Financial Sector will be preferred.
3. Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Basic: Chartered Accountant
- Preferred: PRM/FRM Certification and / or CFA
- Minimum 15 years post qualification work experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks / large Corporates / PSUs / FIs / financial services organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks / Fis (of which five years should be at senior management level).
4. Chief Technology Officer
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology disciplines namely Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) from a university/Institute recognised by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- The Candidate must have an overall experience of at least 15 years in IT related areas/projects involving ERP / DC / DR Management (of which) 5 years should be at senior management level managing or implementing large IT projects. Experience in Banking/Financial Sector will be preferred.
5. Officers for Supervision
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Grade C/D officers from RBI/NABARD/PSBs who have worked in the Supervision Department OR at least Scale IV/V officers in Public Sector Banks with at least 10 years of experience in supervision especially branch audit and other audit experience with proficiency in computer and working knowledge in MS- Excel. Knowledge of power BI tools will be desirable.
Candidates must have attained the required age limit as on 01/07/2022. The maximum age limit specified is applicable to Unreserved and EWS Category candidates.
|Post||Age (Minimum )||Age (Maximum)|
|All CXO positions||40 years||57 years|
|Officers for Supervision||57 years||63 Years|
Candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen category have age relaxation as per Government rules. Age relaxation for various categories is as under.
SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen (including ECOs / SSCOs) / OBC / PwD: As the maximum age limit is more than 56 in both cases, no further age relaxation is permitted.
Salary will be applicable as per bank rules. A consolidated remuneration per month will be different for each post.
|Start Date of Online Application||29/07/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/08/2022|
|Last Date for Payment of fees/intimation charges||22/08/2022|
|Download e-Call Letter for Interview||Separate Intimation|
|Conduct of Interview||Sep / Oct 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||Oct / Nov 2022|
The application fee should be paid online. Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will not be refunded. The amount of fee to be paid for OBC, UR, SC, ST, PWD & other categories is as follows.
|SC / ST / PwBD||175/-|
|Other than SC / ST / PwBD||850/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of NHB www.nhb.org.in.
- Click on -> Opportunities@NHB ->CURRENT VACANCIES ->Recruitment of Officers in Various Scales – 2022 ->Click here to Apply Online.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, Left thumb impression, handwritten declaration & signature.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.