NEET 2020 :
- About NEET (UG) – 2020
The National Medical Commission Act, 2019 received assent of the President on 08th August, 2019.
Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 provides for holding of a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions including those governed under any other law.
Thus, the admission to MBBS course in AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER and all AIIMS like Institutions will also be made through NEET.
RESULT : Click Here
- Application Begin : 02/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2019
- Last Date Online Payment : 01/01/2020
- Online Correction : 13-19 March 2020
- Change Exam Center Last Date : 03/05/2020
- Prev. Exam Date Offline: 03/05/2020 (Postponed)
- Prev. Exam Date Offline: 26/07/2020 (Postponed)
- New Exam Date Offline: 13/09/2020
- Admit Card Available : July 2020
NEET 2020 Result Date :Will Be Notified Soon.
- EWS / OBC : 1400/
- SC / ST / PH : 800/-
- General : 1500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Offline Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Least Age : 17 Years
- Max Age : 25 Years
- Born On / Before : 31/12/2003
- Age Relaxation Will Be given Extra as per Rules in the notification.
Important Instruction for NEET:
- Instruction Of Photo : Clear Passport Size and 4×6 Size Photo with White Background and Also Enter Your Candidates Name and Photo Taken Date
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory in All India NTA NEET 2020 Examination
- For More Details Kindly SEE NEET UG 2020 Notification
OFFICIAL NEET 2020 :
- Counselling Postponed Notice : Click Here
- Official Site– Click Here
- Official Notification– Click here
- Student Login– Click Here
- Form Correction Notice– Click here
- To Do Correction Online– Click Here
- Exam Postponed Notice– Click Here
- For Changing Exam Center–Click Here
- Latest Updated Exam date– 13 September 2020.
a) Admissions to all seats of Undergraduate Medical Courses will be done through NEET (UG) – 2020. The following are the seats available under different quotas:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental /Ayurveda /Siddha /Unani/Homeopathy Colleges or any Private University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
- All seats including NRI Quota as well as Management Quota, in private unaided/aided minority / non- minority medical colleges shall also be filled on the basis of merit obtained in NEET(UG) – 2020.
- Indian Citizens/Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses from a foreign (Medical/Dental/Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy) Institute need to qualify NEET (UG) – 2020.
The Counselling for successful candidates under 15% All India Quota seats and all seats of Deemed Universities/Central Universities/Seats of ESIC & AFMC including Delhi University (DU), BHU, AMU, AIIMS & JIPMER will be conducted by the MCC/DGHS for Undergraduate Medical Courses.
The counselling for admission to the seats under the control of other States/Universities/Institutions shall be conducted as per the notifications issued separately by the authorities concerned.
- The result of NEET (UG) – 2020 may be utilized by other entities of Central/State Governments for admission purpose in accordance with their rules.
During counselling, the eligibility criteria, self-declaration, various documents, etc. of the eligible candidates shall be verified as per norms specified by the respective authorities and/or Medical/Dental/Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy Colleges.
NTA does not have any responsibility towards correctness/genuinity of the uploaded information/documents during the application process
Medium of the Question Papers for NEET 2020: –
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper in any one of the following 11 languages:
|S. No.||Medium of Question Paper||Examination Centres|
|1.||English||All Examination Centres|
|2.||Hindi||All Examination Centres|
|3.||English and Assamese||Examination Centres in Assam|
|4.||English and Bengali||Examination Centres in West Bengal and Tripura|
|5.||English and Gujarati||Examination Centres in Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|6.||English and Kannada||Examination Centres in Karnataka|
|7.||English and Marathi||Examination Centres in Maharashtra|
|8.||English and Odia||Examination Centres in Odisha|
|9.||English and Tamil||Examination Centres in Tamil Nadu|
|10.||English and Telugu||Examination Centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|11.||English and Urdu||All Examination Centres|
Syllabus for NEET 2020:
The Question Papers for the test shall be based on a Common Syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India. It is also available HERE Please see Appendix- I for details.
|CODE: 01||A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2020, whose result is awaited, may apply and appear in the test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Medical Courses, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage at the time of first round of Counselling.|
Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination.
However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
|CODE: 02||The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate|
|Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.|
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’.
Furthermore, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.*
|CODE: 03||The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.|
|The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. |
The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
|CODE: 05||The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.|
|CODE: 06||B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.|
|CODE: 07||Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.|
(a) Admission in State Medical Colleges/Universities/Institutions/private medical colleges for seats other than 15% All India Quota:
- Admission under State Quota Seats shall be subject to reservation policy and eligibility criteria prevailing in the State/Union Territory as notified by the respective State/Union Territory from time to time.
- The reservation of the seats in medical colleges for respective categories shall be as per applicable laws prevailing in the State/Union Territory concerned.
- Admission to Undergraduate Medical Courses in Private Medical Colleges shall be subject to policies of the Government of India/State/Union Territory.
(b) Admission to AIIMS/JIPMER/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/Seats of ESIC and AFMC including BHU/AMU
- Admission to AIIMS/JIPMER/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC including Delhi University (DU), BHU & AMU will be conducted by DGHS/MoA/AACCC and reservation policy will be as per rules and regulations of the concerned University or Institutions. Candidates should register on MCC website for admission to Deemed / Central University/ ESIC and AFMC for MBBS/BDS courses and AACCC website for admission to Deemed Universities/Central Universities/National Institutes for Undergraduate Medical Courses.
5.1) Reservation Policy for NEET 2020
Reservation policy of the Government of India is applicable to NEET (UG) Examination. According to this, only in the Central Universities and Institutions, 10% of the seats are reserved for the category General-Economically Weaker Section (GEN-EWS),
15% of the seats are reserved for the category Scheduled Caste (SC), 7.5% for the category Scheduled Tribe(ST) and 27% for the category Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non Creamy layer(OBC-NCL).
In case of seats filled by the State Medical Colleges/Universities/Institutions /Private Medical colleges under other than 15%. All India Quota, the reservation policy of the concerned State Govt. shall apply.
Note :Neet 2020
- The “Certificate of Disability” shall be issued in accordance with the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 notified in the Gazette of India by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment [Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)] on 15th June 2017.
- The extent of “specified disability” in a person shall be assessed in accordance with the “Guidelines for the purpose of assessing the extent of specified disability in a person included under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (49 of 2016)” notified in the Gazette of India by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment [Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)] on 4th January 2018, read with the MCI Regulations on Graduate Medical Education (1997) as amended on 14.05.2019
- The minimum degree of disability should be 40% (Benchmark Disability) in order to be eligible for availing reservation for persons with specified disability. (For details refer Appendix-IX-B)
- The PwD candidates who want to avail 5% reservation have to get their Certificate of Disability made in one of the 12 designated Centres (Appendix- IX A) as per the format attached (Appendix- IX)
What Is The New Date For NEET 2020 ?
The New Date For NEET 2020 13 September 2020.
What Is the syllabus for NEET 2020 ?
Common Syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India.Click HERE
What is Reservation Policy for NEET 2020?
Medium of the Question Papers for NEET 2020?
Important Dates for NEET 2020?
What Is NEET Exam?
Go Back To SNEA