NBT India LOGO
NBT India FULL FORM
NATIONAL BOOK TRUST, INDIA
NBT India Recruitment 2021 for new Vacancies
NBT India released total 05 new vacancies for the post of Jr. Stenographer.
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 05 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is Degree
- Age limit 40 years
- Pay Scale Of Rs.25,000/-per month
- Interview Date To Apply is 09th August, 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date : 09th August, 2021||Candidates are required to attend Walk-in-interview|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POSTING||ELIGIBILITY|
|Purely on short term contract basis, initially for three months which can be extended depending on the|
performance of the candidate/need of the organization
|QUALIFICATION||TIME AND VENUE OF INTERVIEW|
| Qualification Required is Degree |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Time : 2:30 PM
Venue : NATIONAL BOOK TRUST, INDIA
Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area,
Phase-II Vasant Kunj, New Delhi -110070
|Total 05 Vacancies Are Available||40 years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Jr. Stenographer||Rs.25,000/-per month|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Jr. Stenographer (English)||05|
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Jr. Stenographer (English)||a) A Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.|
b) Shorthand and typing speeds 80 wpm/40 wpm ln English.
c) Good Communication skill with knowledge of Noting and Drafting.
d) Working knowledge of computer.
e) Good knowledge of Microsoft office software.
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Jr. Stenographer (English)||The age limit would be below 40 yrs. on the closing date of application|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Posts may be increased at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
2) Proofs towards possessing essential education qualifications and experience should be submitted along with the application form.
3) The candidate should have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
4) Mere fulfilling the qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be necessarilyconsidered or called for the interview.
5) The NBT reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
6) Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected.
7) Candidates should possesses the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
8) Age will be determined on the last date of the receipt of applications.
9) Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.