NBCC FULL FORM
National Buildings Construction Corporation
NBCC Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
NBCC Has released The Notification For Senior Project Executive and Management Trainee Jobs. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 50
- Qualification : Degree in Engineering
- Pay Scale : Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-
- Age Limit : 30 Years
- Last Date : 15th February 2023
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date : 15th February 2023||Candidates are required to apply online to the given website. (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Senior Project Executive and Management Trainee||For Sr. Project Executive – Computer-Based Test and Personal Interview.|
For Management Trainee – GATE-2022 examination and Personal Interview.
|Central Government Jobs||National Buildings Construction Corporation|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Sr. Project Executive||25|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|1.||Sr. Project Executive||Full time Degree in Engineering or equivalent from Govt. a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks and with 2 years of experience in the concerned discipline. Candidates having proficiency in the use of Computers will be preferred|
|2.||Management Trainee||Degree in Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
Note: Check out the entire NBCC Recruitment 2023 for more details on each post-wise educational qualification and experience.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Sr. Project Executive||30 Years|
|2.||Management Trainee||29 Years|
- The recruited members of NBCC For the posts of Sr. Project Executive, and Management Trainee are eligible to get Rs. Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
Applicants/ Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of:
- Rs. 1000/- for posts of Sr. Project Executive
- Rs. 500/- for posts of Management Trainee
HOW TO APPLY
The important steps to follow for filling online application for NBCC Recruitment 2023 are listed below:
- Visit the official website of NBCC i.e. www.nbccindia.in.
- Go to Careers under Human Resources on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the Online Application Link for NBCC Senior Project Executive and Management Trainee Vacancy 2023.
- Fill out the Application Form carefully.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay Application Fees via online mode.
- Submit & Print the Application Form.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.