- Preference will be given to candidates having meritorious academic qualifications
and relevant experience.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government of India Rules to candidates
belonging to ‘SC’, ‘ST’, ‘OBC’ categories.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing influence political or otherwise will be
treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Interim queries will not be entertained.
- Council reserves the right to raise minimum standards and/or relax age, experience
in deserving cases. Number of Post may increase or decrease according to the need
of the council.
- Interested candidates may apply on the above address by sending their application
(along with recent passport size photograph) to the Director General within 15 days
of publication of this advertisement (in Employment News) on plain paper giving
all details related to name, age, qualification, experience, postal address (contact
number) etc along with self-attested copies of all mark sheet/degrees and experience
details. Application received through email and fax will not be considered.
- For detailed information, please visit our website . All
corrigenda, addendum, amendments, clarification etc to this advertisement will be
posted on this website only
- Official website-Click Here
Go Back To SNEA