NALCO FULL FORM
National Aluminium Company Limited
NALCO Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2022 for Latest Vacancies
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU and one of the largest integrated Alumina Aluminium Complexes of Asia, having State of the Art technology with its present turnover of more than Rs 14,000 crs is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company being a prominent foreign exchange earner for the Country also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders.
The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach to achieve its vision to be a premier and integrated company in the Aluminium value chain with strategic presence in Mining both domestic & global, Metals and Energy sectors.
To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO is looking for committed, promising and competent young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic career to join the organization as Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Chemical, Chemistry, Civil and Mining as per details given below.
In Short, NALCO Has released The Notification For Graduate Engineer Trainees. Which Has :
- 189 Vacancies
- Qualification is B.E/ B.Tech
- Upper age limit 30 years
- Pay Scale of Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 + Allowances
- Last Date To Apply is 11th September, 2022
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On: 11th August, 2022 from 11:30 AM|
Last Date for Fee Payment: 11th September, 2022 till 04:30 PM
Last Date To Apply Online: 11th September, 2022 till 05:30 PM
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|–||AGE, Qualification, etc|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|For GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-|
For All other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online
|Total 189 Vacancies Are Available||Max: 30 years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 + Allowances|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)||189|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PwBD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).|
For Chemistry discipline, the requisite qualification is M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR/EWS/OBC(NCL) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PwBD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the institute / University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year)
HOW TO APPLY
1) Go to Career Page of NALCO at www.nalcoindia.com.
2) Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about the eligibility.
3) The candidates have click “Apply Now” and thereafter have to register themselves with correct credentials.
4) The candidates shall fill up the online application form with required details and proceed step by step
HOW TO MAKE FEE PAYMENT
1) At Step 4 of online application, click on Pay Application fee through SBI Collect which will redirect you to State Bank Collect page of SBI, which has been authorized to collect the application fees/processing fees on behalf of NALCO.
2) Select “Odisha” under the State of the Corporate/Institution and “PSU- Public Sector Undertaking” under type of Corporate/Institution. Select “NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LTD” under PSUPublic Sector Undertaking.
3) Select Payment Category and choose “GET Rectt-2022 (For UR/OBC/EWS)” or “GET Rectt2022(For SC/ST/ PwBD /DEPTT.)” as applicable to you.
4) Fill the GATE Regd. No., Name, Discipline, Category, Date of Birth, Registered Email Id and Mobile No. as required on the Payment portal and submit. Ensure that the same Email Id and Mobile No. details are used during the whole registration process.
5) Next Screen- Confirmation page is displayed with all details the candidate has entered. Ensure correctness before proceeding for payment. Now click on “Confirm” to proceed to the payment gateway to pay. NALCO or SBI will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee with incorrect details viz; a different GATE Registration No., etc.
6) Payment may be made using any one of the options available viz; Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Please note that NALCO will bear the bank charges, if any.
7) On successful payment, one e-receipt will be generated in PDF format. The candidate will be prompted to print the e-receipt with SB Collect Reference Number. Note down the Reference Number as the same would be required during Step-4 of online application process. E-receipt can be generated/printed subsequently from the option “Payment History” available in State Bank Collect.
8) In case a candidate does not finally submit application form with valid payment details, application will be treated as incomplete and rejected. NALCO will not be responsible for the same.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here (Will be availble on 11/08/2022)|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.