Mumbai Port Trust LOGO
Mumbai Port Trust Online Form 2021 for Various Vacancies
Mumbai Port Trust invites Applications in the prescribed forms in “offline” mode from the candidates for engagement of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 for the year 2020-21. Mumbai Port Trust Has released The Notification For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) Apprenticeship . Which Has :
- 30 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is 10th Pass
- Minimum Age limit is 14 years
- Stipend Of Rs. 7,700 per month
- Last Date To Apply is 27th August, 2021
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 29th July, 2021|
Last Date To Apply : 27th August, 2021 till 05:00 PM
|Candidates are required to submit their application form via Speed-post/Courier or they can personally hand-in|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|12 months||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|Candidates require 10th Pass as Qualification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Payment Mode : NEFT
Total 30 Vacancies Are Available
|Min : 14 Years|
Max : No limit
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||STIPEND|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) Apprentices||Rs. 7,700 per month|
1) Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
2) COPA Trade Certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
Apprentice Training Centre (ATC), 3rd floor, Bhandar Bhavan, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Applicants are required to be registered online through NCVT MIS web portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org). thereafter take print of e-mail copy mentioning apprentice enrollment / registration No.
Step 2: Applicants having valid registration in NCVT MIS portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) mentioned above are required to download the application form from MbPT’s website ‘(www.mumbaiport.gov.in) > Media > Vacancy’ menu.
Step 3: Applicants are required to fill application form in all respect and submit the duly filled in form by hand delivery or by post, so as to reach to the above given address along with required documents, application fees receipt, etc. on or before due date. Applications received after the due date of submission or incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Mb.P.T. is not liable for postal delay / loss at any stage of communication from either side.
1) The prescribed application form will be available on MbPT website given below during period from 29.07.2021 to 27.08.2021. The Application fees will be Rs.100/- and it will be accepted in NEFT mode only. However, the candidates will have to attach necessary UTR receipt along with offline submitted form.
2) The details of beneficiary are as under:
Name of the beneficiary – The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai
Bank Account No. – 10996685430
Type of the Bank Account – Current A/c
Name of the Bank – State Bank of India
Branch – Mumbai Main Branch, Horniman Circle,
Mumbai Samachar Marg, Mumbai -400001
MICR Number – 400002010
IFSC Code No. – SBIN0000300
3) Application fees in any other mode will not be accepted. The physically handicapped candidates will NOT be required to pay the application fees. The application forms will not be sent by post and it will not be sold at ATC by MbPT. The due date of submission of application form is 27.08.2021 up to 5.00 pm.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.