MRPL FULL FORM
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
MRPL Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
MRPL has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 50
- Qualification : Diploma, B.Sc
- Age limit : 28 Years
- Pay Scale : Rs.25,000- 86,400/-
- Last Date : 16th June, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check :
- CCL Recruitment 2023
- Sarkari Naukri Easy Alert 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 22nd May, 2023|
Last Date : 16th June, 2023
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application : 20th June, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online by using the Website (Given Below) and send their application form via speed post/ courier to the given address.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemistry, Draftsman, Secretary||Written Test, Skill Test (if required by MRPL), Physical Test (if required by MRPL), and Document Scrutiny|
|Central Government Jobs||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Position Name||No of Posts|
As per MRPL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Chemical||Diploma in Petrochemical/ Polymer/ Refinery/ Chemical Engineering|
|Electrical||Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Draftsman||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
- Candidates should have minimum 2 years of relevant post-qualification work experience.
Note:- Check the official notification for post-wise educational qualifications and experience.
- As per the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years, as on 20-Jun-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- PwBD (UR/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD [OBC (NCL)] Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Candidates selected will be placed on probation for a period of One year on the scale of pay of Rs.25,000- 86,400/-.
- General, OBC (including non-creamy layer), and EWS category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.118/- (Rs.100/- application fee plus Rs.18/- GST) while applying online.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ regular employees of MRPL/ Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to General Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore- 575030, Karnataka.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
Apply Link Given Below
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.