MPSC FULL FORM
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
In Short, MPSCHas released The Notification For Subordinate Service Exam. Which Has :
- 800 Vacancies
- Qualification is as per notification
- Age limit 18 years – 30 years (post-wise)
- Last Date To Apply is 19th July, 2022
- Location : Maharashtra
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 25th June, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 19th July, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply online by using the Website (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF POST||ELIGIBILITY|
|1) Police Sub Inspector (PSI)|
2) Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
3) State Tax Inspector (STI)
4) Sub Register
|As per Notification|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Written Examination / Interview (Check Notification PDF)|
|Total 800 Vacancies Are Available||18 years – 30 years (post-wise)|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1)||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||78|
|2)||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||42|
|3)||State Tax Inspector (STI)||77|
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1)||Subordinate Service Exam||i. Candidates should have completed a graduate degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.|
ii. The knowledge of the Marathi language is compulsory.
|Sn.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1)||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||19 to 31 years|
|2)||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||18 to 38 years|
|3)||State Tax Inspector (STI)||19 to 38 years|
|4)||Sub Register||19 to 31 years|
Candidates should pay the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below. After the successful payment applications will be considered.
- Gen / Open Category : Rs.394/- (Online)
- OBC / SC / ST / Reserved Category : Rs.294/- (Online)
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates must apply online by visiting the MPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit the MPSC official website: www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click -> Online Facilities ->Online Application System.
- Online registration starts from 25/06/2022 to 19/07/2022.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.