MIDHANI FULL FORM
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 for New Vacancies
MIDHANI has released total 05 new vacancies for post of Assistant.
Period of Engagement : Initially for 1 yr and further extendable up to 3 yrs based on satisfactory performance and requirements. Other benefits such as PF, ESI/Medical, etc will be as per rules.
All interested Candidates should note that :
- 05 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is SSC/ ITI
- Age limit 30 Years
- Pay Scale Of Rs.24,920/- per month
- Interview Date is 30th August, 2021
- Location : Hyderabad
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date : 30th August, 2021||Candidates are required to attend Walk-In-Interview|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|PERIOD OF CONTRACT||ELIGIBILITY|
|Initially for 1 year and further extendable up to 3yrs||AGE ,Qualification,etc|
|QUALIFICATION||TIME AND VENUE OF INTERVIEW|
|SSC/ ITI |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Time : 07:30 AM|
Venue : At BPDAV School, Kanchanbagh,
MIDHANI Township, Hyderabad
|Total 05 Vacancies Are Available||30 years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Assistant (Level – 2) Fitters|
2) Assistant (Level – 2) Electricians
3) Assistant (Level – 2) Instrumentation
|Rs.24,920/- per month|
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1)||Assistant (Level – 2) Fitters||02|
|2)||Assistant (Level – 2) Electricians||02|
|3)||Assistant (Level – 2) Instrumentation||01|
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1)||Assistant (Level – 2) Fitters||SSC + ITI (Fitter) with minimum 6 years (or)|
SSC + ITI (Fitter) + NAC with minimum 4 years relevant post
qualification experience in Operation / Maintenance of any
Mechanical / Metallurgical equipment. Experience in steel
industry will be preferred.
|2)||Assistant (Level – 2) Electricians||SSC + ITI (Electrician) with minimum 6 years (or)|
SSC + ITI (Electrician) + NAC with minimum 4 years relevant
post qualification experience in Electrical Operations /
Electrical Maintenance in Manufacturing / Construction &
|3)||Assistant (Level – 2) Instrumentation||SSC + ITI (Instrumentation) with minimum 6 years (or)|
SSC + ITI (Instrumentation) + NAC with minimum 4 years
relevant post qualification experience in Instrumentation in
1) Interested candidates to reach the venue by 07:30 hrs. and candidates will not be allowed after 11:00 hrs.
2) Candidates should mandatorily bring all the original certificates and testimonials with one set of photocopies in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience including ESI & EPF statements (if applicable), category etc. with 2 recent passport size photographs.
3) Candidates, who fulfill all the requisite parameters and QRs, shall only be allowed to appear for written test.
4) Appearance of the candidates for written test will not entitle them to claim for contract engagement for the aforesaid post. Candidates will be debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not
fulfill the essential eligibility criteria.
5) If the selection process cannot be conducted on the same day, it will be conducted on next day.
6) Subsequent to written test, trade test will also be conducted at a later date, to those candidates who are further shortlisted in the written exam. If the written test / trade test cannot be conducted on the same day, it will be conducted on the next day or on a later date.
7) Medium of selection tests (written / trade test) will be English only.
8) MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement / the selection process / restrict or increase the number of posts / alter the eligibility criteria etc.
9) The posts are on contract basis only and do not provide any claim for permanent absorption.
10) Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding the selection will be final. Corrigendum if any, related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website.
11) TA/DA will not be paid for attending the selection process. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile number for communication. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates.
12) Candidates should strictly follow all the COVID-19 safety precautions during the selection process.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.