MCC Thalassery LOGO
MCC Thalassery FULL FORM
Malabar Cancer Center
MCC Thalassery Recruitment 2021 for new Vacancies
MCC Thalassery released total 08 new vacancies for the post of Data Manager/ QA Analyst/ Field worker and many more. Walk-in interview for the following posts in the project entitled “Enhancing Capacity for Conduct of Human Clinical Trials for COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates” funded by Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), Govt. of India at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, Kerala.
All the interested candidates should note that :
- 08 Vacancies
- Qualification Required is B.Sc /MLT /DMLT /B.Sc Nursing /GNM /B.Tech /PG
- Age limit 30 years-40 years (post-wise)
- Pay Scale Of Rs.12,000-Rs.30,000/- per month (post-wise)
- Interview Date is 24th September, 2021
- Location : Thalassery, Kerala
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Interview Date is 24th September, 2021||Candidates are required attend Walk-In-Interview|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|TIME AND VENUE OF INTERVIEW||ELIGIBILITY|
|Time : 09:30 AM|
Venue : Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, Kerala
|B.Sc /MLT /DMLT /B.Sc Nursing /GNM /B.Tech /PG |
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
Payment Mode : ONLINE
|Total 08 Vacancies Are Available||30 years-40 years (post-wise) |
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|1) Data Manager|
2) Research Nurse
3) QA Analyst
4) Junior System Analyst (GIS)
5) Field worker
6) Lab Technician (Phlebotomist)
|Rs.12,000-Rs.30,000/- per month (post-wise)|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|4)||Junior System Analyst (GIS)||01|
|6)||Lab Technician (Phlebotomist)||01|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Qualification|
|1)||Data Manager||MCA/MSc Computer Science/B Tech IT from|
recognized institution/ university.
|2)||Research Nurse||BSc Nursing / GNM from a recognized institution/|
university on regular basis.
|3)||QA Analyst||MSc. in Quality Control/MBA in Total Quality Management |
from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis.
|4)||Junior System Analyst (GIS)||MCA/MSc Computer Sc/B Tech IT/Graduation in Computer |
Engineering from a recognized university/ institution on
|5)||Field worker||MSW from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis.|
|6)||Lab Technician (Phlebotomist)||BSc.MLT / DMLT from a recognized university/ institution on regular basis.|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Experience|
|1)||Data Manager||Preferably 1 year experience in software/hardware|
development and data processing.
|2)||Research Nurse||1 year experience after BSc. Nursing / 3 years experience|
|3)||QA Analyst||Preference shall be given to candidate with one year experience|
of quality management in healthcare/clinical research.
|4)||Junior System Analyst (GIS)||One year experience in GIS software and tools.|
|5)||Field worker||One year experience in hospital setting/counseling/|
projects/community development programme.
|6)||Lab Technician (Phlebotomist)||1 year for BSc MLT candidates and 3 years for DMLT candidates.|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Age Limit|
|1)||Data Manager||30 years|
|2)||Research Nurse||35 years|
|3)||QA Analyst||30 years|
|4)||Junior System Analyst (GIS)||40 years|
|5)||Field worker||30 years|
|6)||Lab Technician (Phlebotomist)||30 years|
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|4)||Junior System Analyst (GIS)||Rs.20,000/-|
|6)||Lab Technician (Phlebotomist)||Rs.12,000/-|
1) Candidates will mark their attendance between 9.30 am to 10.30 am. Late comers will not be entertained.
2) Original documents will be verified and eligible candidates will be called for selection process. Candidates without supporting documents as per the notification will not be considered under any circumstances.
3) Candidates without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
4) Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the original documents at the time of interview.
5) If the numbers of applications are high then a written/online test will be conducted.
6) Application fee is non refundable in any circumstance.
7) Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
8) The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The post is to be filled up only on purely temporary basis for a period of 1 year or till the termination of the project. The duration of an appointment will be six months. The extension will be based on the performance of the candidates.
2) Above said post will be stationed at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
3) Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regularization of the appointment or permanency and other service benefits.
4) Any attempt to influence any official at MCC will be a straightforward reason for outright rejection of the application. Such candidates will be debarred for a period of 5 years from applying to any post in MCC and it will be informed to other recruiting agencies in the state such as PSC and the government.
5) No. TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and out Stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post, if offered.
6) Qualification and experience should be from a recognized university/institution and organization ( Recognized by Central or state Government).
7) Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie 01-01-2021.
8) The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment.
9) Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.
FOR LATEST JOB NOTIFICATION ALSO CHECK : FREEJOBALERT