KPSC FULL FORM
Karnataka Public Service Commission
KPSC Online Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
KPSC Has released The Notification For Assistant Engineer Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 229
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years
- Pay Scale : ₹43,100 – 83,900/-
- Last Date : 30th September, 2022
- Location : Bangalore
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 02nd September, 2022|
Last Date to Apply Online : 30th September, 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Written Test / Personel Interview|
|Total 229 Vacancies Are Available||18 to 35 years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant Engineer||₹43,100 – 83,900/-|
Candidates will be chosen to fill 229 Assistant Engineer Grade-I positions in the department of rural drinking water & sanitization, Karnataka. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
- Candidates must have completed B.E./B.Tech in any stream.
Candidates can check the age limit in the given table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer||18 to 35 years|
Selected candidates will be paid a salary. According to government regulations, pay scales and allowances will be given. Check the salary information provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||Rs.43,100 – 83,900/-|
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below. The processing fee is 35/- for all candidates.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|2||Cat 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||300/-|
|3||SC / ST / PH||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the given steps and apply online by visiting the KPSC official website
- Visit the official website of KPSC at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the home page Click “Apply Online for various NotificationT.
- Search for Assistant Engineer Link.
- Now click Register Here / Login
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.