JNU FULL FORM
Jawaharlal Nehru University
JNU Application Form 2022 For Latest Vacancies
JNU Has released The Notification For Professor Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 88
- Qualification : Ph.D
- Pay Scale : Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-
- Last Date : 05th December 2022
- Location : Delhi
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date to Apply Online : 05th December 2022||Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Professor||Interview through hybrid (Online + Offline) mode or both.|
|Government Jobs||Pay level 14 Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Professor||Total: 88 Posts|
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations, 2018.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates.
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/ industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/ she has ten years experience.
- There is an application fee of Rs.2000/- (Non-Refundable) from candidates belonging to the General, OBC, and EWS Category.
- There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD and women candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
- The eligible and interested persons are required to apply online in the format available on the University website Click Here under ‘Teaching’ tab. Only online applications will be accepted.
- Applicants are requested to kindly upload the photograph, scanned copies of all certificates, mark sheets, evidence of teaching, research, forwarding of application through proper channel/NOC from the employer, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificates containing the record of date of birth, caste certificate, etc.
- An incomplete application form without scanned signatures and other documents shall be summarily rejected. University shall not entertain any correspondence in case of incomplete information and evidences.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.