JKPSC FULL FORM
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
JKPSC Assistant Engineers Application Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
JKPSC Assistant Engineers has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 36
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Age limit : 40 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.50,700 to 1,60,600/-
- Last Date : 29th June, 2023
- Location : Jammu and Kashmir
You Can Also Check :
- UCIL Mining Mate Recruitment 2023
- Jammu and Kashmir Jobs 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Last Date : 29th June, 2023||Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|NAME OF EXAM||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Assistant Engineers (Civil)||Written Test|
|PSC Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Engineers (Civil)||36 Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Engineers (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineers (Civil)||40 years for OM category candidates|
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Assistant Engineers (Civil)||Rs.50,700/- to 1,60,600/-|
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE (INR)|
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online by visiting the official website of JKPSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click -> Recruitment ->Assistant Engineers (Civil) -> Apply.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
- Direct Application Link is given below.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.