JK Police LOGO
JK Police FULL FORM
Jammu & Kashmir Police
JK Police Application From 2022 For Various Vacancies
In Short, JK Police Has released The Notification For Special Police Officer Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 78
- Qualification : 10th
- Age limit : 18 to 28 years
- Pay Scale : As per the government rules
- Last Date To Apply : 30th August, 2022
- Location : Jammu & Kashmir
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 01st August, 2022|
Last Date To Apply Online : 30th August, 2022
|Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post/ courier to the given address|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Physical Standard Test|
Physical Endurance Test
|Total 78 Vacancies Are Available||18 to 28 years|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Special Police Officer||As per the government rules|
Police Recruitment Board, Jammu & Kashmir invites applications for 78 Special Police OfficerPosts. The table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. The Post-wise vacancy details are given under.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Special Police Officer||78|
1. Special Police Officer
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from any Government recognized Board.
The age requirements for the Special Police Officer position as of January 1, 2022, are listed below. The age relaxation will be applied in accordance with government regulations.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Special Police Officer||18 to 28 years|
Candidates will be paid a monthly salary along with applicable grade pay and other benefits. As per the government rules salary will be determined.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the application by visiting the official Website www.jkpolice.gov.in
- The online registration link will be open till 30/08/2022.
- Click -> Recruitment -> Notices -> Download Application.
- The application form is attached with the Notification PDF.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Applications must be sent/submitted to the following address.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Office of Sr. Superintendent of Police, GRP Jammu near Railway Station, Jammu Tawi - 180012.
Office of Sr. Superintendent of Police, GRP Kashmir near Railway Station, Nowgam Srinagar - 190015.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.