JIPMER FULL FORM
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
JIPMER Application Form 2022 for Latest Vacancies
JIPMER has released The Notification For Senior Resident Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 136
- Qualification : MD, DNB, M.Ch, MS
- Age limit : 45 years
- Pay Scale : Rs.67,700/-
- Last Date : 09th December 2022
- Location : Puducherry, Karaikal
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date to Apply Online : 19th November 2022|
Last Date to Apply Online : 09th December 2022
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification)
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|Online||AGE, Qualification, etc|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Senior Resident||Computer-Based Test, Interview|
|Central Government Job||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|S.No||Name of the Department||Qualification|
|1.||Medical Departments||An NMC/ MCI-recognized postgraduate medical degree of MD/ MS/ DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|2.||Pediatrics/ Neonatology Department:||Candidates who completed MD/ DNB in the discipline of Paediatrics, he/ she can apply for any one of the departments i.e either Paediatrics/ Neonatology.|
|3.||Nephrology/ Neurology Departments||
|4.||Neurosurgery/ Plastic Surgery Departments||
- The candidate’s age will not be exceeding 45 years as on 31st January 2023.
- Relaxable for SC & ST candidates for up to five years.
- For OBC candidates up to three years.
- PWBD candidates are eligible for further age relaxation up to 10 years.
- Basic Pay Rs.67,700 (Level 11, Cell1) (Revised) and usual allowances as applicable (as admissible at Puducherry / Karaikal) per month in the first year (Total of approximately Rs.1,10,000).
|General(UR)/ EWS||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PWBD||Exempted from Application Fees|
|Online Registration of applications is available from||19th November 2022|
|Online Registration of applications closes on||9th December 2022|
|The download of the Hall Ticket||16th December 2022|
|Date & Time of Written Examination||18th December 2022|
|Expected date of publishing eligibility candidates who will be eligible for the Interview & Merit list||will be announced later|
|Tentative date of Interview|
|Tentative date of declaration of Final Result|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the JIPMER Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Click ->Jobs-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 19.11.2022 to 09.12.2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.