Introduction and Scheme of Examination:
The Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Government of India (GoI) has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.(JEE MAIN 2 2019-2020)
- Application Begin : 07/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/03/2020
- Fees Payment Last Date : 12/03/2020
- Correction Date : 13-16 March 2020
- Change Exam Center Last Date : 03/05/2020
- OLD Exam Date Online : 05-11 April 2020 (Postponed Will Be Notified)
- OLD Exam Date Online : 18-23 July 2020 (Postponed Will Be Notified)
- Re Open Apply Online : 19-24 May 2020
- New Exam Date Online : 01-06 September 2020
- Admit Card Available : August 2020
Result Declared : Notified Soon
Fees To Be Paid Paper I:
- SC / ST (Male) : 325/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 325
- General / OBC (Male) : 650/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 325/-
Fees To Be Paid Paper 1 And Paper 2:
- SC / ST (Male) : 650/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 650/-
- General / OBC (Male) : 1300/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 650/
Mode Of Payment:
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
The Candidate should have Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. For More Info Check the Notification given Below.
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Not be Born After : 01/10/1990
- General / OBC Candidates Not be Born After : 01/10/1995
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2020 Phase II Instruction :
- Read the Full Information Brochure Before Apply Online
- Photo Instruction : Passport Size Scanned Clear Photo Must be Taker After 01/02/2020
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN 2020 Phase II April 2020 Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature
Instruction For Filling JEE MAIN 2020 Form Online:
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA JEEMAIN Phase II Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- National Testing Agency NTA Joint Entrance Examination JEE MAINS Phase II April 2020 Are Released Phase II April 2020 Admission Notification and Started to Online Application Form Candidate Can Apply Between 07/02/2020 to 06/03/2020.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form. And Keep With You safely.
Official Site- Click Here
Download Notification-Click Here
Download Re-Open Notification For JEE MAIN 2 2019-2020- Click Here
Apply Online-Click Here
New Exam Date- 1-6 September 2020(JEE MAIN 2 2019-2020)
About JEE (Main) :
2020The JEE (Main)-2020will be conducted twice before admissions in the next academic session. The students will have following benefits of the new pattern:
This will give one more opportunity to the students to improve their scores in examination if they fail to give their best in first attempt without wasting their whole academic year.
In first attempt, thestudents will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and to know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the second time.
This will reduce chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste a full year.
If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control, then he/she won’t have to wait for one full year.
The student’s best of the two NTA scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.The first JEE (Main) –2020was held in January2020whereas the second will be held in April, 2020.(JEE MAIN 2 2019-2020)
Mode of Examination JEE (Main)–
2020 will be conducted in the following modes (JEE MAIN 2 2019-2020):
a)B.E. /B. Tech.in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
b)B. Arch:Mathematics-Part I and Aptitude Test-Part II in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test –Part III in “Pen & Paper Based” (offline) mode to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
c)B. Planning:Mathematics-Part I, Aptitude Test-Part II and Planning Based Questions-Part III in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
Admission to NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFIs, State Engineering Colleges for Participating States and Other Participating Institutions:
Eligibility for Admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating through Central Seat Allocation Board:
Admission to B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Planning. Courses in NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating though Central Seat Allocation Board will be based on All India Rank subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12thclass examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12thclass / Qualifying examination conducted by the respective Boards. (JEE MAIN 2 2019-2020)
For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12thclass / qualifying examination.The eligibility criteriadecided by the Council of Architecture for admission to B.Arch.
course other than NITs, IIITs, CFTIs:“No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at theend of the qualifying examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50%marks in aggregate of the qualifying examination”.ForB.Planning, the candidates should have passed qualifying examination with 50 % marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in aggregate of the qualifying examination.(JEE MAIN 2 2019-2020)
Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Planning Courses in NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs shall be as under.
Go Back To- SNEA
What Is The New Exam Date Of JEE MAIN 2 ?
New Exam Date- 1-6 September 2020(JEE MAIN 2 2019-2020). View More
What are Fees for JEE MAIN 2?
SC / ST (Male) : 650/-
SC / ST : (Female) : 650/-
General / OBC (Male) : 1300/-
General / OBC (Female) : 650/ View More
Admission to NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFIs on JEE main Score?