Intelligence Bureau LOGO
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 For New Vacancies
In Short, Intelligence Bureau Has released The Notification For ACIO, JIO and SA. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 776
- Qualification : 12th, Any Degree
- Age Limit : 56 years – 65 years (post-wise)
- Pay Scale : Rs.21,700 – Rs.1,51,100/- (post-wise)
- Last Date : 20th August, 2022
- Location : Across India
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Online Application Starts On : 22nd June, 2022|
Last Date to Submit Application : 20th August, 2022
|Candidates are required to send their application form via speed post/ courier to the given address.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|12th, Any Degree|
(For More Details Candidate is free to read all the information in the Notification Given Below )
|Total 776 Vacancies Are Available||56 years – 65 years (post-wise)|
Age Relaxation If Applicable, Then It Would Be As Per Rules & Details In Notification.
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Rs.21,700 – Rs.1,51,100/- (post-wise)|
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|Name of post||following educational qualifications|
|ACIO-I/ Exe||· Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent; and|
· Two years’ experience in security or intelligence work.
|ACIO-II/ Exe||· Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent; and|
. Two years’ experience in security or intelligence work.
|JIO-I/ Exe||· five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basi|
· Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|JIO-II/ Exe||· five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis|
· Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|SA/ Exe||· Check Advertisement for educational qualification.|
|JIO-I/MT||· Check Advertisement for educational qualification.|
|JIO-II/MT||· Check Advertisement for educational qualification.|
|SA/MT||· Matriculation or equivalent|
· Possession of valid driving license for motor cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority.
· Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to mend minor defects in the vehicle); and
· Experience for driving a motor car for at least one year after obtaining valid driving license.
|Halwai-cum-Cook||· 10th class pass with a certificate or diploma in catering, etc.|
· Experience: preferably 2 years in a Govt. Department or Undertaking and possessing the above qualification.
|Caretaker||· Check Advertisement for educational qualification.|
|JIO-II/Tech||· Diploma in Engineering in following fields: – 9 Electronics or Electronics and Tele-communication or Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized university or institute. or|
· Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognised university or institute. or
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognised university or institute
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|ACIO-I/ Executive||56 years|
|ACIO-II/ Executive||56 years|
|JIO-I/ Executive||56 years|
|JIO-II/ Executive||56 years|
|SA/ Executive||56 years|
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive (Group-B)||Level 8 of the pay matrix Rs. 47,600-1,51,100 as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive||Level 7 of the pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400)|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive||Level 5 of the pay matrix Rs. 29,200-92,300 as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive||Level 4 (Rs. 25,500- 81,100) in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC|
|Security Assistant/Executive||Level 3 (Rs.21,700 – 69,100) in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||Level 5 of the pay matrix Rs. 25500-81100 as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)||Level 4 of the pay matrix Rs. 21700-69100 as per 7th CPC|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||Level 3 of the pay matrix Rs. 21700-69100 as per 7th CPC|
|Halwai Cum Cook||Level 3 of the pay matrix Rs. 21,700-69,100 as per 7th CPC|
|Caretaker||Level 5 (Rs. 29200-92300) in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||Level 4 of the pay matrix Rs. 25500-81100|
as per the 7th CPC
Candidates have to make the payment only offline. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|1)||Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||Rs.100/-|
|2)||SC / ST / ExSM / Women||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can follow the given simple steps and apply online
- Candidates should visit the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Attach photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- The application must be forwarded with all the required documents to the given address.
Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 SP Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.