Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 242 Vacancies
Indian Navy LOGO
Indian Navy SSC Officer Application Form 2023 For Various Vacancies
Indian Navy SSC Officer Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 242
- Qualification : 10+2, Degree, Diploma, PG
- Age limit : Check Details
- Pay Scale : Rs.56,100/-
- Last Date : 14th May, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check : ECGC PO Recruitment 2023.
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 29th April, 2023|
Last Date : 14th May, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|SSC Officer||Merit Basis|
|Indian Navy Jobs||Indian Navy|
Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried eligible men & women candidates to fill 242 SSC Officer posts. The course will begin from January 2024 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. The Branch / Cadre name and vacancy details are given here. The branch wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Branch / Cadre||No of Vacancies|
|1||General Service [GS(X)]||50|
|2||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||10|
|3||Naval Air Operations Officer||20|
|7||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||20|
|8||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||60|
|9||Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||15|
1. General Service [GS(X)]
- Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
2. Air Traffic Controller (ATC) / Naval Air Operations Officer / Pilot
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X, XII and in English in class X or class XII).
- BE / B.Tech (First Class) in any discipline or
- MBA (First Class) or
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) (First class) along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) (First Class).
- M.Sc. (60% marks) (Maths / Operational Research / Chemistry with Physics) with Physics in B.Sc.
- M.Sc. (60% marks) (Physics / Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- M.Tech (60% marks) in relevant disciplines.
- BE/B.Tech in relevant stream with minimum 60% marks.
5. Engineering Branch / Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] / NAIC
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in relevant discipline.
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. The age limit for the SSC Officer Posts is given here.
|S. No||Name of the Branch / Cadre||Born Between|
|1||General Service [GS(X)]||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jul 2004|
|2||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2003|
|3||Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer)||02 Jan 2000 to 01 Jan 2005|
|4||Pilot||02 Jan 2000 to 01 Jan 2005|
|5||Logistics||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jul 2004|
|6||Education||02 Jan 1999/1997 to 01 Jan 2003|
|7||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jul 2004|
|8||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jul 2004|
|9||Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jul 2004|
Candidates will receive the pay scale and other allowances will be applicable as per the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- No application fee for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The application will be available online from 29.04.2023.
- Click on Candidate Login / Register on the home page.
- Fill up the details in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Go back to the Home page and click login on the home page.
- Registered users can log in using their User ID and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
Scroll Down For Apply Link
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.