Indian Navy LOGO
Indian Navy Application Form 2023 For Various Vacancies
Indian Navy Has released The Notification For SSC Executive Posts. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 70
- Qualification : 10+2, M.Sc, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Sc
- Age limit : Check Notification
- Last Date : 05th February 2023
- Location : Kerala
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 21st January 2023|
Last Date : 5th February 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website.|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|SSC Executive (Information Technology)||Shortlisting, Examination/ Interview|
|Indian Navy Jobs||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|SSC Executive (Information Technology)||70 Posts|
A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following to apply for the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023,
- M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), or
- MCA with BCA/ BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- NCC Candidates. NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given a relaxation of 5% in cut-off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting the following criteria:-
(i) Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
(ii) Served for not less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
(iii) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jun 2020.
- The final selection for SSC Navy Jobs 2023 will be subjected to verification of the certificate issued by DG NCC/ concerned NCC unit for its validity.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1.||SSC Executive (Information Technology)||The candidates who have born between the dates 2nd July 1998 and 1st January 2004 are eligible for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.|
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/- plus 18% GST has to be paid by the candidate during the online application through the online mode.
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using formulae mentioned on the official website.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till the selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- NOTE: AC 3-tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring a photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The application will be available online from 05.02.2023.
- Click on Candidate Login / Register on the home page.
- Fill up the details in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Go back to the Home page and click login on the home page.
- Registered users can log in using their User ID and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON YOUTUBE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TWITTER||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON PINTEREST||CLICK HERE|
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.