India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 : Apply Now For 12828 Vacancies
India Post LOGO
India Post GDS Online Form 2023 For Latest Vacancies
India Post GDS Has released The Notification. Which Has :
- Vacancies : 12828
- Qualification : 10th
- Pay Scale : Rs.10,000 – 29,380/-
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 Years
- Last Date : 11th June, 2023
- Location : Across India
You Can Also Check :
- Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023
- POSTAL Jobs 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||HOW TO APPLY|
|Start Date : 22nd May, 2023|
Last Date : 11th June, 2023
|Candidates are required to apply Online to the given Website. (Given Below)|
(Before Applying candidate Should read all The Details In The Post And In The Notification )
|MODE OF RECRUITMENT||ELIGIBILITY|
|NAME OF POST||SELECTION PROCESS|
|Gramin [Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)]||Candidates will be selected through a system generated merit list, based on the candidate’s online application.|
|Government Jobs||India Post|
India Post Invites applications for 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts. The India Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2023 category-wise & state-wise vacancy distribution is given below in detail. Candidates can check the post wise, State wise & category wise vacancy details in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Branch Postmaster (BPM)||12828|
|2||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)|
State Wise Vacancy Details:
|Jammu & Kashmir||89|
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
- Candidates should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
Candidates who apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevak||18 to 40 Years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4||PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|5||PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
Candidates selected for the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post will be paid remuneration on a monthly basis. Other allowances will be applicable as per Government rules. Check the salary detail in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Branch Postmaster (BPM)||Rs.12,000 – 29,380/-|
|2||Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)||Rs.10,000 – 24,470/-|
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
|1||SC / ST / PWD / female / trans-woman||Nil|
|2||UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man||Rs.100/-|
HOW TO APPLY
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the India Post website www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- On the Home Page Click -> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Note: All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly before applying.
Apply Link Given Below
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP OF VIP’s AND PROFESSIONALS, FOLLOW US NOW..!!
Go back to SNEA
( Information Given In The post Is for Quick Reference Only. Do not completely Rely on it. For All The Further Details Candidate Should Read The Document / Notification / Advertisement ,Confirm all the Details And Then Apply )
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS DISCLAIMER : All logos and trademarks of third parties referenced on https://sarkarinaukrieasyalert.com are the trademarks and logos of their respective owners. Any inclusion of such trademarks or logos does not imply or constitute any approval, endorsement or sponsorship of sarkarinaukrieasyalert SNEA by such owners.